đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video: Gaga in Katy Perry's flim, "Part Of Me 3D"

Haus

Featured Posts

Some of you could find shade in a desert.

:deadbanana:

I thought they were cute. Odd editing though - completely different award shows.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pussy Wagon

And here I thought her being in the movie was going to end the stan wars. :smh:

I don't think anything is going to end the stan wars. Regardless if Katy and gaga get along, gaga creates and spends so much time and passion to honour her vision and creative ideas, and then for some top 40 bimbo to come in and completely take her ideas and alter them slightly is just disgusting. Katy perry does not deserve to be in the music industry. She does not deserve to die, nor get seriously injured, but her position in the music industry and in popular culture was not earned, it was stolen

Allison M

I don't think anything is going to end the stan wars. Regardless if Katy and gaga get along, gaga creates and spends so much time and passion to honour her vision and creative ideas, and then for some top 40 bimbo to come in and completely take her ideas and alter them slightly is just disgusting. Katy perry does not deserve to be in the music industry. She does not deserve to die, nor get seriously injured, but her position in the music industry and in popular culture was not earned, it was stolen

Although I agree that Katy is a bit of a try hard and does a lot of things similar to Gaga, she still writes a lot of her own stuff and she does have a large fan following. She was on the radio before Gaga if I remember correctly, so her being in the industry would have happened if Gaga were here or not. She still had to work to get where she is.

Give the girl SOME credit.

pink sushi

Omg that was even shorter than i thought it would be. :toofloppy:

So awkward too. :smh:

ABOVETHETREND

HEY! Someone put it up on YouTube or something. You know the whole flash and apple :giveup:

alposnacks

Although I agree that Katy is a bit of a try hard and does a lot of things similar to Gaga, she still writes a lot of her own stuff and she does have a large fan following. She was on the radio before Gaga if I remember correctly, so her being in the industry would have happened if Gaga were here or not. She still had to work to get where she is.

Give the girl SOME credit.

That's true, but I will fully admit that I am pressed by her. Gaga works so hard and has actual vision and doesn't have anywhere near the charts success single-wise that Katy Perry does. It's frustrating that Katy Perry is radio's pop princess and Gaga is labeled a try-hard when really it's the other way around. And Katy Perry's career would be nothing without her big name producers. Gaga owes RedOne a lot, but not NEARLY as much as Katy Perry owes Dr. Luke.

Elizabeth

I thought it was Gaga congratulating Katy, but it's actually Katy congratulating Gaga, right? The whole thing seemed kinda awkward to me :toofunny:

jhonyguy04

thats a little bit overboard.

I agree that its a bit overboard to say that Katy Perry stole GaGa's ideas, but I believe that she does borrow from GaGa a lot. True that Katy was on the radio before GaGa but her style of music, music videos and fashion was not the same until GaGa made an impact in the music industry. It also does suck that GaGa tries really hard and has some true artistic vision and honors her vision while Katy plays every trick in pop industry to become successful but then again GaGa could just as easily do the same thing. GaGa refuses to sell out or to cater to what the general public wants and as such she is paying for it. Its sad but that's how the music industry works. There are plenty of artists out there with talent who stick to their vision but are not successful because it's not what the public wants. Therefore I can't be bitter about it, but I do hope GaGa starts catering more to the masses if she wants to build longevity for her career. She just needs to find that nice balance of artistic vision and catering to the masses like she did during The Fame and The Fame Monster eras.

abductee

I thought it was Gaga congratulating Katy, but it's actually Katy congratulating Gaga, right? The whole thing seemed kinda awkward to me

This is true. You can hear Katy say congratulations to GaGa, and that's when GaGa says that she's really happy. It's just cut to seem like Katy had just won an award, when in reality GaGa did. So there really is no shade involved...

this wasn't real.. i guess they just did it to make Katy seem likable?

Archived