💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone going alone to JWT?

PaperGypsy

Featured Posts

PaperGypsy

i don't currently have tickets to the tour, but i'm looking out for tickets to one of the london shows as i might go. however, if i go i'll probably have to go alone as most of my friends don't really like gaga :/. it will also be my first ever concert so it all feels a bit daunting but i really wanna see her!

so my question is, are any of you going alone? i feel like i'm gonna be one of very few people who won't be going with anyone. if you have gone alone to a gaga concert before, what was the experience like? 

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

Going alone to concerts really isn't that uncommon and I've done it plenty of times, I actually find it better because when you're with people you kinda have to be aware of their presence a lot but if you're alone you can just immerse yourself in the show, you'll have the time of your life :happy:

TheEdgeof96

I went alone to the Vancouver and Tacoma dates, and will also be going alone to Denver and Salt Lake City. I know a lot of people that don’t like going to shows, or many things in general, by themselves. I’ve found I really enjoy going solo though. I have the CTM package so I waited outside for quite a few hours for both JWT I’ve gone to so far, and I ended up talking with and getting to know the people around me. I’d say go for it! You’ll end up meeting new people there and you won’t really be or feel alone. :hug:

Bradley

I saw the Joanne World Tour with my mother but watching a concert to me is like watching a movie in a cinema.

I don't need to dance around or talk to somebody about it.

I saw Britney Spears's Piece of Me residency show alone.

Radio Ga Ga

I’m going alone to the Detroit show with CTM ticket on nov 7, and this is my first gaga concert. I think the most important things to remember are that nobody would really care to notice that ur there alone cuz everyone else is too busy getting hyped by gaga, and u also paid way too much for people’s judgement to ruin ur experience

ryanripley

going alone to the JWT tour is why i don't wanna go :selena: 

my wallet is very grateful for my social anxiety right now :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

YorkieCat
1 hour ago, PaperGypsy said:

i don't currently have tickets to the tour, but i'm looking out for tickets to one of the london shows as i might go. however, if i go i'll probably have to go alone as most of my friends don't really like gaga :/. it will also be my first ever concert so it all feels a bit daunting but i really wanna see her!

so my question is, are any of you going alone? i feel like i'm gonna be one of very few people who won't be going with anyone. if you have gone alone to a gaga concert before, what was the experience like? 

Hey do you live in London? I've been thinking to go too but I'm not really good  at doing stuff alone 😞

Going alone to concerts is actually pretty amazing. You can do whatever you want. Don't be scared of being judged or of looking like a fool, because nobody cares; the reason why it's so cool is that the common interest that you share with the ~13,000+ peoples is the same. Meet people and ask them if it's their first time seeing Lady Gaga. I'm on my 7th show being all alone, and I will not stop there.

broadcast the boom, boom, boom, boom ... and make 'em all dance to it.

PaperGypsy
20 minutes ago, YorkieCat said:

Hey do you live in London? I've been thinking to go too but I'm not really good  at doing stuff alone 😞

hey, i live in essex! so kinda close to london

PaperGypsy

also guys, what do you think is an acceptable price to pay for a normal standing ticket?

I have never went alone, but if I was you I would still go. You'll still get the full experience and you might become good friends with someone there. 

Archived