Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Voice: Has she explored all of her tones?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Gaga whom has 6-7 tones, experiments with different ways to sing and tones in her music. As we all know! 

For instance from LoveGame to Paper Gangster to Summerboy is like 3 different tones. 

And on ARTPOP for example. From Aura to AP to Donatella to MJH is like 4 different tones. She has all these tones going from soft and girly to a dark tone. (Like in MJH and especially BR too, the part where she sings, "I want your ugly, I want your disease") It's cool how she can really experiment with her voice and create many tones! Name another singer (especially female) whose voice can go from a girly tone (Like on entire Red n Blue album, Paparazzi,Summerboy) to a hoarse/ dark one (like in Paper Gangster (Hoarse voice), Bad Romance, MJH).

(Her hoarse voice is mostly on Paper Gangster tho) 

Do y'all get what I'm saying? Gaga's voice can just really transform. 

So what my question is is that...

Have we heard all of Gaga's tones? Each and every one of them? Or is there perhaps another one we haven't heard? 

What do you guys think? 

Do you see where I'm coming from? And do you know exactly what I mean? 

It's just amazing! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ItsTommyBitch

I do get what youre saying, but I still think she has more to offer... I mean, Joanne totally threw me for a loop, and so did C2C. I also still think she can manage what she did when she was younger and liked to sing in a brighter tone (though her voice does seem overall lower)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Doncho

I know she still have a LOT of surprises when it comes to her voice. Sound of Music performance left us all speechless. And her covers of La Vie en Rose were spectacular

DeleteMyAccount

I'm also more impressed by the contrast in her voice from the Sound of Music to Find Yourself. But I do feel like she'll surprise us once again. I feel like every performance/song she has done in the past few years has been so different from each other. It's fun.

Bad Monster Kid

She's a true chameleon when it comes to her voice. We haven't seen everything yet. 

Im mostly excited for her to use more of her head voice and falsetto in the next album. 

1 hour ago, JosephH said:

Name another singer (especially female) whose voice can go from a girly tone (Like on entire Red n Blue album, Paparazzi,Summerboy) to a hoarse/ dark one (like in Paper Gangster (Hoarse voice), Bad Romance, MJH).

Madge. She sounds very different on Like A Virgin, Like A Prayer, Erotica, Bedtime Stories and Ray Of Light

Duella Dvil
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Madge. She sounds very different on Like A Virgin, Like A Prayer, Erotica, Bedtime Stories and Ray Of Light

This.

Like an untrained ear would think those were seperate artists

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived