Feelings on Venus  

127 members have voted

1. 1. VENUS

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Meh
    • Don't Like It
    • Hate it(i should delete my account)
    • Britney Jean is honestly so underrated like this might not be the place but if you have 4 minutes go listen to Passenger, that **** BOPS HARD. Britney honestly tried with that album and it's sad to know that everybody hates it because of some bad choices from label execs. Like if it wasn't rushed out for vegas that **** would have been pop perfection. There were so many interesting and creative ideas behind it that Brit never got the chance to fully execute and I'm just having a moment where I really feel sad for her. She really wanted to deliver Blackout 2.0 and couldn't, imagine pouring your soul into something and watching as all of your fans reject it and you, such a sad place to be in. Honestly it's a miracle Britney survived 2013, I know I wouldn't. But yeah anyway this option is for not having an opinion on hit ARTPOP single venus or something. While I'm here how are y'all doing? Alright I hope? I've been feeling sort of down but things are headed in a great direction for me in my personal life. Exciting ****. Saving up to go see the JWT again in Denver and I honestly can't wait for that. Have y'all got to see the tour yet? At least the ones of you that are in the US? I can't imagine the anticipation of waiting for her to come back after the cancelled dates :giveup: I hope she adds some new songs for y'all or something. Maybe a pity fan favorite performance of DITD or some ****. I would say Venus was in the running to be added to the setlist but seeing as how it's been alleged that some of you hate it I don't know what to say :oprah: I couldn't imagine being so tasteless. Less taste than that Starbucks food smfh y'all need new ears i s2g :saladga: Like first you hate Britney Jean and now y'all hate Venus? What's next? Are y'all even gonna like music at all in a week? I feel bad for some of you poor, sad, lost souls

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I want this added to the JWT set list so badly so I can put up my “V”

tumblr_n6tqb7ZsUd1tnko2io2_r1_500.gif

⚯͛

Gurl Britney didn't even sing on Britney Jean and you're out here telling us she poured her heart and soul into it? Wyd? :awkney:

Just now, Bio said:

Gurl Britney didn't even sing on Britney Jean and you're out here telling us she poured her heart and soul into it? Wyd? :awkney:

That has nothing to do with venus :awkney: 

Venus is fantastic.  I loved it from first listen. It's campy and trippy in ALL of the right ways.

It's also very catchy!

Meruk Holland

It partially inspired my religion. Worship to the land, Aphrodite, Goddess of Love!...And Apollo, God of Music, Healing, and Wolves :awkney:

Britney Jean is honestly so underrated like this might not be the place but if you have 4 minutes go listen to Passenger, that **** BOPS HARD. Britney honestly tried with that album and it's sad to know that everybody hates it because of some bad choices from label execs. Like if it wasn't rushed out for vegas that **** would have been pop perfection. There were so many interesting and creative ideas behind it that Brit never got the chance to fully execute and I'm just having a moment where I really feel sad for her. She really wanted to deliver Blackout 2.0 and couldn't, imagine pouring your soul into something and watching as all of your fans reject it and you, such a sad place to be in. Honestly it's a miracle Britney survived 2013, I know I wouldn't. But yeah anyway this option is for not having an opinion on hit ARTPOP single venus or something. While I'm here how are y'all doing? Alright I hope? I've been feeling sort of down but things are headed in a great direction for me in my personal life. Exciting ****. Saving up to go see the JWT again in Denver and I honestly can't wait for that. Have y'all got to see the tour yet? At least the ones of you that are in the US? I can't imagine the anticipation of waiting for her to come back after the cancelled dates :giveup: I hope she adds some new songs for y'all or something. Maybe a pity fan favorite performance of DITD or some ****. I would say Venus was in the running to be added to the setlist but seeing as how it's been alleged that some of you hate it I don't know what to say :oprah: I couldn't imagine being so tasteless. Less taste than that Starbucks food smfh y'all need new ears i s2g :saladga: Like first you hate Britney Jean and now y'all hate Venus? What's next? Are y'all even gonna like music at all in a week? I feel bad for some of you poor, sad, lost souls

TheSlash

I didn't like it on first listen. I preferred G.U.Y. at that time. But it grew on me and nowadays they swapped positions :selena: .

Spoiler

Sorry, Zedd, I love you but G.U.Y. is too overproduced for me :madge:

Ew, David!

RAMROD

Venus, she is pretty. But I like Neptune more. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

31 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Britney Jean is honestly so underrated like this might not be the place but if you have 4 minutes go listen to Passenger, that **** BOPS HARD. Britney honestly tried with that album and it's sad to know that everybody hates it because of some bad choices from label execs. Like if it wasn't rushed out for vegas that **** would have been pop perfection. There were so many interesting and creative ideas behind it that Brit never got the chance to fully execute and I'm just having a moment where I really feel sad for her. She really wanted to deliver Blackout 2.0 and couldn't, imagine pouring your soul into something and watching as all of your fans reject it and you, such a sad place to be in. Honestly it's a miracle Britney survived 2013, I know I wouldn't. But yeah anyway this option is for not having an opinion on hit ARTPOP single venus or something. While I'm here how are y'all doing? Alright I hope? I've been feeling sort of down but things are headed in a great direction for me in my personal life. Exciting ****. Saving up to go see the JWT again in Denver and I honestly can't wait for that. Have y'all got to see the tour yet? At least the ones of you that are in the US? I can't imagine the anticipation of waiting for her to come back after the cancelled dates :giveup: I hope she adds some new songs for y'all or something. Maybe a pity fan favorite performance of DITD or some ****. I would say Venus was in the running to be added to the setlist but seeing as how it's been alleged that some of you hate it I don't know what to say :oprah: I couldn't imagine being so tasteless. Less taste than that Starbucks food smfh y'all need new ears i s2g :saladga: Like first you hate Britney Jean and now y'all hate Venus? What's next? Are y'all even gonna like music at all in a week? I feel bad for some of you poor, sad, lost souls

You're going too? YAASS

Archived