💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Kesha - Rainbow [Megarate Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

@Creyk bish I'm blacklisting you

honestly I've felt the same thing so many times but I appreciate good sis @Creyk for the, ahem, diversity they add to rates :selena: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ryusei said:

this thread is so cancelled who are these people with all that flop taste 

the people I tagged in the OP, blame them :air: 

and also blame the people who did not submit and chose not to stand behind taste :grr: 

❤ x ❤

calmar
Just now, that juju said:

the people I tagged in the OP, blame them :air: 

and also blame the people who did not submit and chose not to stand behind taste :grr: 

To be fair if I had submitted, only a few songs would have been high, and songs like Boogie Feet, Spaceship, and Godzilla would still have been low :flop: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Just now, TeenIdle said:

I'll waste all my battery on this and I'm not even sorry :cryga:

priorities :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Honestly I would love for Boots to be eliminated yesterday but this site has such flop taste sometimes... they get horny over such filler, boring, emotionless, same-old same-old pop songs like Boots but can't appreciate the artistic excellence of Spaceship?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0rEK1gAEaE80ZlmME8Mx

Make it stupid!

Just now, calmar said:

To be fair if I had submitted, only a few songs would have been high, and songs like Boogie Feet, Spaceship, and Godzilla would still have been low :flop: 

considering most of their placements, it may not have affected those three as hard, but the Top 5 or 6 are all so close :gum: 

❤ x ❤

StarlightSeiya
29 minutes ago, that juju said:

[#10] HYMN
[Score] 8.08

[Highs] @Born To Slay @sillynate @Moebius @ARTnFAME @lana del gaga 
@Saint Hollywood @IndieKylie @HOMODRAKE @cav07 [10]
[Lows] @Creyk [1]

QuNdo9a.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
One of the more radio-friendly songs found of the record, Hymn branches perfectly between the Kesha of yesteryear and the Kesha of today. The sentiments are the same as many of her earlier works, although there's a bit more grit and nonchalance to it that makes it both refreshing and relatable. I hope it does get that single treatment and continues her winning streak this era. I gave it an 8.

[Commentary]

@IndieKylie [10]
I remember when this was released as a promotional single, I was slightly underwhelmed. But in time, the song truly grew on me. What a powerful anthem that really is Kesha to its core. This is one of the songs on this album that really shows Kesha has always been in her music.

@Moebius [10]
I didn't like this at first either, but then I cried to it and -

@aaron l [9.5]
The meaning behind this track really opened up my heart to it (even more than it already was). It was another instant feel-good song, a song to connect the people who feel like they have no one to connect with. "A hymn for the hymnless.." It speaks volumes. 

@NNES [3]
Worst song on the whole album, didn't like it from first listen.

I'm glad this hit top 10! Probably my fav song she performed at the concert.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

1 minute ago, slayo said:

Honestly I would love for Boots to be eliminated yesterday but this site has such flop taste sometimes... they get horny over such filler, boring, emotionless, same-old same-old pop songs like Boots but can't appreciate the artistic excellence of Spaceship?

I ask myself this all the damn time :oprah:

Just now, FlopSlurper said:

I came here to say if Rainbow doesn’t win I’m suing 

I can provide to you a list of the people that drug it :reductive: 

❤ x ❤

calmar
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

I came here to say if Rainbow doesn’t win I’m suing 

Call your lawyer

1 minute ago, slayo said:

Personally I draw a distinction between songs I like to listen to (which all happen to be uptempo rock or dance-pop songs) and songs which I can appreciate due to their artistry, but which aren't necessarily part of my go-to playlist. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, slayo said:

THIS 

This next song didn't get a single 11 and it shocked me tbh :saladga: 

Lowkey hate everyone bc of it, including myself :madge: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, that juju said:

This next song didn't get a single 11 and it shocked me tbh :saladga: 

Lowkey hate everyone bc of it, including myself :madge: 

Hunt You Down

Make it stupid!

Archived