YeehawKylie
33 minutes ago, that juju said:

[#13] BOOGIE FEET ft. EAGLES OF DEATH METAL
[Score] 7.85

[Highs] @HOMODRAKE [11]
[Lows] @BBhomemaker [2.5]

5yyXqJV.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
This song seems to, overall, be a very polarizing one, but I was expecting it to captivate more people than it ultimately did. It's a very fun song, and reminds me of material from Warrior but amplified by about two-thousand, and sonically more engaging. I feel like it'll age very well with time, and be a steady stomper even 20 years from now. I gave it a 9.

[Commentary]

@aaron l [10]
Too close to getting my 11, almost equivalent with my love to Bastards and Spaceship. I love the lyrics, and the sound is literally everything. It mixes the sound of some Kesha we've heard in the past with the new. The song gives me this spooky dance party vibe that I'm endlessly in love with.

@IndieKylie [9]
 This is such a fun, Kesha throwback song. While it plays on some of her earlier lyrical prowess, it still maintains the maturity and depth of the Kesha we know and love today.

This song was so much fun though????

final predictions:

Spoiler

8. Hunt You Down

7. Spaceship

6. Woman

5. Rainbow

4. Let Em Talk

3. Learn to Let Go

2. Boots :awkney:

1. Praying

Make it stupid!

YeehawKylie

Okay, so Emotional is he only one I agree with getting the boot so early. The rest make me scratch my head! Luckily, all songs are good so I can really be pressed, but still confused! :selena:

3 minutes ago, slayo said:

tenor.gif

don't make fun of me but that gif is lowkey terrifying :selena: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, IndieKylie said:

Okay, so Emotional is he only one I agree with getting the boot so early. The rest make me scratch my head! Luckily, all songs are good so I can really be pressed, but still confused! :selena:

I think at this point, any Kesha rate on GGD has had more than its fair share of head-scratching moments :selena: thank you for joining us though, try to not get too Emotional.mp3 :diane: 

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, slayo said:

final predictions:

Hide contents

8. Hunt You Down

7. Spaceship

6. Woman

5. Rainbow

4. Let Em Talk

3. Learn to Let Go

2. Boots

1. Praying

WHEW that would've been something

❤ x ❤

If y'all couldn't tell, I'm stalling because I REALLY don't want this next song to go

:neyde: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, slayo said:

I'm glad Hunt You Down is making it pretty far... It's one of the best songs on the record

it really is, I wrote all my little reviews at 2AM so they're all over the place but I just read that one and yes, wow that song is terrific. 

❤ x ❤

Just now, that juju said:

If y'all couldn't tell, I'm stalling because I REALLY don't want this next song to go

I know you're a big Hunty You Down fan

peek your top 50 artists thread

Make it stupid!

boots can go :giggle:

ALGAYDO

I guess you can say... you need to LearnToLetGo.mp3 :poot:

Archived