• Last Reply

[#10] HYMN
[Score] 8.08

[Highs] @Born To Slay @sillynate @Moebius @ARTnFAME @lana del gaga 
@Saint Hollywood @IndieKylie @HOMODRAKE @cav07 [10]
[Lows] @Creyk [1]

QuNdo9a.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
One of the more radio-friendly songs found of the record, Hymn branches perfectly between the Kesha of yesteryear and the Kesha of today. The sentiments are the same as many of her earlier works, although there's a bit more grit and nonchalance to it that makes it both refreshing and relatable. I hope it does get that single treatment and continues her winning streak this era. I gave it an 8.

[Commentary]

@IndieKylie [10]
I remember when this was released as a promotional single, I was slightly underwhelmed. But in time, the song truly grew on me. What a powerful anthem that really is Kesha to its core. This is one of the songs on this album that really shows Kesha has always been in her music.

@Moebius [10]
I didn't like this at first either, but then I cried to it and -

@aaron l [9.5]
The meaning behind this track really opened up my heart to it (even more than it already was). It was another instant feel-good song, a song to connect the people who feel like they have no one to connect with. "A hymn for the hymnless.." It speaks volumes. 

@NNES [3]
Worst song on the whole album, didn't like it from first listen.

❤ x ❤

TheWitness
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

I think HYD or Let em Talk

Excuse me no 

Host Of Lyricasism

Just now, that juju said:

[#10] HYMN
[Score] 8.08

[Highs] @Born To Slay @sillynate @Moebius @ARTnFAME @lana del gaga 
@Saint Hollywood @IndieKylie @HOMODRAKE @cav07 [10]
[Lows] @Creyk [1]

QuNdo9a.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
One of the more radio-friendly songs found of the record, Hymn branches perfectly between the Kesha of yesteryear and the Kesha of today. The sentiments are the same as many of her earlier works, although there's a bit more grit and nonchalance to it that makes it both refreshing and relatable. I hope it does get that single treatment and continues her winning streak this era. I gave it an 8.

[Commentary]

@IndieKylie [10]
I remember when this was released as a promotional single, I was slightly underwhelmed. But in time, the song truly grew on me. What a powerful anthem that really is Kesha to its core. This is one of the songs on this album that really shows Kesha has always been in her music.

@Moebius [10]
I didn't like this at first either, but then I cried to it and -

@aaron l [9.5]
The meaning behind this track really opened up my heart to it (even more than it already was). It was another instant feel-good song, a song to connect the people who feel like they have no one to connect with. "A hymn for the hymnless.." It speaks volumes. 

@NNES [3]
Worst song on the whole album, didn't like it from first listen.

finally :classy: now hunt you down can leave

Just now, NNES said:

finally :classy: now hunt you down can leave

I was ok with the dragging of Hymn, but Miss Hunt You Down sweetie I am so sorry :madge: 

❤ x ❤

I was ok with the dragging of Hymn, but Miss Hunt You Down sweetie I am so sorry :madge: 

hyd isn't a bad song, but the rest is still a bit better :reductive:

We have one more tie in the mix, but I won't say when it is so y'all be ready for a shaking :reductive: 

❤ x ❤

buttsicle

We have one more tie in the mix, but I won't say when it is so y'all be ready for a shaking :reductive: 

If either of them are Let 'Em Talk then I'm leaving forever :selena:

WOOHOO YAHAA

TeenIdle
1 minute ago, TROLLGA said:

Hey Soul Sister.mp3

1 minute ago, TROLLGA said:

can't really say but you're in for a shook :selena: 

❤ x ❤

Archived