Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

Ha! Blow Me is going to reach the top soon enough. Laughing at the people who said it would flop, rn. And Dark Side made a HUGE leap from the 80s to 57! :cheer:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Oyemiamor

Look at the huge jump Pink is getting. At this rate it will go #1 today. Go Pink!

4 P!nk - Blow Me (One Last Kiss) 0.6500 0.4667

Americano

Ha! Blow Me is going to reach the top soon enough. Laughing at the people who said it would flop, rn. And Dark Side made a HUGE leap from the 80s to 57! :cheer:

I thought it'd be a hit, but I don't like the song.

Happy for Dark Side though. What kind of updates is it getting on radio?

Arturo

iTunes:

#72 As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber ft. Big Sean

It gets released to radio today so I expect a jump over the next few days.

You guys are pressed about this song reaching #1 when this is the ONE song she has released that actually has meaning (minus Firework) and that she has gotten to #1 on itunes without a discount or a remix. As far as I'm concerned, she deserves it. Why not end such a well-planned era on a high note? Gaga's team (and the team of all the other pop girls) should take notes.

- Single releases were well-timed.

- They had proper videos that are all exceptional and well-directed.

- Each song, or most of the songs, released had a considerable amount of promotion done.

And now, they released a single at the same time that Katy Perry: Part of Me was being released, and now she is gaining audience impressions at a consistent rate, has topped itunes with the song, and her album has shown an impressive amount of longevity in this rather unstable music market and is set to enter the Top 5 of the BB200 next week. Now she's going to have a top 5 single and a top 5 album. Congrats, Katy. Well done.

True :pressed:

I hope Lights can manage to get #5 on Hot 100 soon because it probably won't have the chance soon since new songs are rising.

And Ellie just released this new song a couple hours ago. THIS, people, is what you call beautiful and epic

Hanging On: http://soundcloud.co...&via=soundcloud

Edited by Klou

I told you :giggle:

I think BMOLK will have a high debut this week, but i doubt it'll debut @ #1. It doesn't have enough airplay yet, and no songs have debuted at #1 since the streaming rule was implemented

Someone mentioned yesterday that Taylor Swift and Gaga might release around the same time and possibly even the same week. How would you guys feel about Gaga debuting at #2?

I would be OK with it. Not everyone can achieve a #1 album.

Arturo

Someone mentioned yesterday that Taylor Swift and Gaga might release around the same time and possibly even the same week. How would you guys feel about Gaga debuting at #2?

I would be OK with it. Not everyone can achieve a #1 album.

I already hate Taylor Swift. That would just be :fail:

I'd be pressed forever tbh....those swifties are ****ing brutal on twitter :eww: Imagine?

"HA Our fave got #1!!! **** Gaga! Swifities,Beliebers, and Directioners rule the world with their swag!!!!!"

Oyemiamor

KP gets #2 this week thanks to a 99 cent amazon sale. Reminder, those 99 cent sales should not count towards her total on Billboard.

- 1CHRIS BROWNRCA 134,290-- FORTUNE 24

2KATY PERRYCAPITOL/EMI 76,555+451% TEENAGE DREAM

3 3JUSTIN BIEBERISLAND/IDJ 69,960-40% BELIEVE

1 4LINKIN PARKWARNER BROS. 65,821-72% LIVING THINGS

2 5MAROON 5A&M/OCTONE 63,757-71% OVEREXPOSED

26 6GOTYEFAIRFAX/REPUBLIC 45,015+245% MAKING MIRRORS

--14FLO RIDAATLANTIC 31,005-- WILD ONES

915USHERRCA 30,635-14% LOOKING 4 MYSELF

--22ELLIE GOULDINGINTERSCOPE 23,332-- LIGHTS

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi

KP gets #2 this week thanks to a 99 cent amazon sale. Reminder, those 99 cent sales should not count towards her total on Billboard.

- 1CHRIS BROWNRCA 134,290-- FORTUNE 24

2KATY PERRYCAPITOL/EMI 76,555+451% TEENAGE DREAM

3 3JUSTIN BIEBERISLAND/IDJ 69,960-40% BELIEVE

1 4LINKIN PARKWARNER BROS. 65,821-72% LIVING THINGS

2 5MAROON 5A&M/OCTONE 63,757-71% OVEREXPOSED

26 6GOTYEFAIRFAX/REPUBLIC 45,015+245% MAKING MIRRORS

--14FLO RIDAATLANTIC 31,005-- WILD ONES

915USHERRCA 30,635-14% LOOKING 4 MYSELF

--22ELLIE GOULDINGINTERSCOPE 23,332-- LIGHTS

http://www.hitsdaily...es/salescht.cgi

They will count. Billboards rules allow for them to count after a certain amount of weeks the album has been released.

I already hate Taylor Swift. That would just be :fail:

I'd be pressed forever tbh....those swifties are ****ing brutal on twitter :eww: Imagine?

"HA Our fave got #1!!! **** Gaga! Swifities,Beliebers, and Directioners rule the world with their swag!!!!!"

'

Little Monsters take twitter brutality to a whole different level. I would LOVE for Gaga to have another #1 album, but I would HATE it when Twitter Monsters start to brag like idiots about how Gaga is the saving grace of our generation and the one and only Queen if she were to get that #1 and have TS debut at #2.

Oyemiamor

They will count. Billboards rules allow for them to count after a certain amount of weeks the album has been released.

Oh really, that is kind of tacky. No surprise her label took advantage this week. But oh well, after all Katy is a queen of at least one thing :troll:

Arturo

'

Little Monsters take twitter brutality to a whole different level. I would LOVE for Gaga to have another #1 album, but I would HATE it when Twitter Monsters start to brag like idiots about how Gaga is the saving grace of our generation and the one and only Queen if she were to get that #1 and have TS debut at #2.

Every fanbase have their brutal bunch. Idk why everyone thinks it's JUST Little Monsters.

Anyway, like I said, I'd be super pressed. I hope they can release their albums AT LEAST a week apart so they can both have chances and the stans will have one less thing to argue over