💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Because MTN was the first track on the album and Gaga talked it up as an almost first single.

And Scheisse had that early remix.

It doesn't matter what the reason was, it's just really common for the label to pick them in whatever order they place. Ke$ha was a really good example with her first album. Every single was released in that order.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

I think it's more about Whistle rising.

In Canada, WA has been 2nd to Whistle for most of the last 3 weeks. I expect a similar pattern.

Yeah but #1 promo helps too

Gotye out of the top 10 :legend:

Thank god... I swear it's been in the top 10 since January

Because MTN was the first track on the album and Gaga talked it up as an almost first single.

And Scheisse had that early remix.

That's part of the reason I was so disappointed with MTN when I finally heard it. She talked it up as a potential LEAD SINGLE and it just....was not single caliber.

jhonyguy04

i was honestly dissapointed too. i just didn't really enjoy the beat of the song. i have not problems with the lyrics, its just he music is bland.

Just A Holy Fool

So happy to see Settle Down off to a great start! :)

i was honestly dissapointed too. i just didn't really enjoy the beat of the song. i have not problems with the lyrics, its just he music is bland.

I like everything about the song except for the four on the floor beat. It's too simple and somewhat dated sounding. I have a subwoofer in my car and the beat is even a little disappointing in my car.

I, otherwise, realized only last week that MTN is the best BTW track. it gives me so much life it's ridiculous.

Jase

I, otherwise, realized only last week that MTN is the best BTW track. it gives me so much life it's ridiculous.

Agreed :)

heavymlover

I hope Settle Down video slays. I'm not a big fan of TUTR... Kind of reminded me of One Direction's One thing.

Americano

I just premiered on E, I didnt see though.

Hits VEVO in 5 minutes! Keep in mind they're signed to Interscope.

Madonna and now No Doubt have both done the single release, quick video release kind of set-up. That may be a sign of how Lady Gaga does her single release.

Edited by Americano

Americano

VEVO banners are up! The video is cute.. Idk how much it'll do for the song though.

Edited by Americano