💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

It seems that No Doubt have settled down at #13 on itunes whilst Jason Aldean has taken a little ride all the way up to #6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Oyemiamor

It seems that No Doubt have settled down at #13 on itunes whilst Jason Aldean has taken a little ride all the way up to #6

I like your "pun". I wonder how many people even know a new No Doubt song is out? Most people from No Doubt's generation (my generation) would hear new music on the radio or read an article online. Not even Rollingstone has it on their front page, though they do have Green Day's new single which isn't that great.

Americano

No Doubt will have a banner up soon w/ the video to help

:rofl: so cute

- P!nk has broken into the top 20 on op Radio at #19

- Primadonna reaches new high of #47 on the chart without actually gaining any spins

- As Long As You Love Me could be a decent sized hit for Justin B. Getting good radio updates and steady rise on iTunes. #33 & #55 respectively.

- Katy Perry on her way to #1 on Pop Radio

- Good Time looks like it may not be a summer smash like a lot of people (including myself) thought it would be. Plateauing out in sales.

- Some Nights getting tiny radio updates even though people clearly want to hear it. Radio better stop being so stubborn with that song.

Arturo

- P!nk has broken into the top 20 on op Radio at #19

- Primadonna reaches new high of #47 on the chart without actually gaining any spins

- As Long As You Love Me could be a decent sized hit for Justin B. Getting good radio updates and steady rise on iTunes. #33 & #55 respectively.

- Katy Perry on her way to #1 on Pop Radio

- Good Time looks like it may not be a summer smash like a lot of people (including myself) thought it would be. Plateauing out in sales.

- Some Nights getting tiny radio updates even though people clearly want to hear it. Radio better stop being so stubborn with that song.

Hopefully now that we're seeing less pop on Top 40 radio now like Some Nights, maybe radio won't be as reluctant to play Gaga's non-radio friendly singles if there are any during the next era....

Hopefully now that we're seeing less pop on Top 40 radio now like Some Nights, maybe radio won't be as reluctant to play Gaga's non-radio friendly singles if there are any during the next era....

I'm calling it now. Everyone will be saying this or that song is totally radio friendly, but the instant it flops fans will bandwagon and say it wasn't radio friendly :nails:

Arturo

I'm calling it now. Everyone will be saying this or that song is totally radio friendly, but the instant it flops fans will bandwagon and say it wasn't radio friendly :nails:

Pre Single Release: MTN HAS to be a single. SOOO radio friendly. It's the only option

Post Single Release: MTN was so not radio friendly. It was a bad choice for a single. That's why it flopped

Oyemiamor

Pre Single Release: MTN HAS to be a single. SOOO radio friendly. It's the only option

Post Single Release: MTN was so not radio friendly. It was a bad choice for a single. That's why it flopped

So true. Or all the hatred towards You and I and now everyone was like that was the perfect single! I knew it would open Gaga up to a different type of fan!

LOL you hit that dead on :rofl:

So true. Or all the hatred towards You and I and now everyone was like that was the perfect single! I knew it would open Gaga up to a different type of fan!

Am I one of the only people that was never disappointed it was chosen as a single? I never thought it would flop when she announced it would be the next single (in the US at least) :shrug: Edited by Klou

Arturo

I remember the meltdowns on twitter when we found out the vid was being filmed in Nebraska.

"You & I"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF. DOES SHE WANT TO HAVE HER FIRST FLOP?

:rofl:

jhonyguy04

I agree so much!! the best predictor of singles is looking at the individual songs on itunes and see how high they get when the album was released. besides btw and teog, you and i made it the highest. not marry the night.

I agree so much!! the best predictor of singles is looking at the individual songs on itunes and see how high they get when the album was released. besides btw and teog, you and i made it the highest. not marry the night.

Finally... Someone understands. This formula for choosing the singles is always a safe bet for record labels.

Arturo

Finally... Someone understands. This formula for choosing the singles is always a safe bet for record labels.

Marry the Night was second highest though right? (Obviously behind the promo singles too)

jhonyguy04

Marry the Night was second highest though right? (Obviously behind the promo singles too)

nope, you and i was.