Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

I can't stand Whistle. It does nothing but make me want to change the station when it comes on.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

hausofmike

I haven't heard Whistle on the radio even once

Ive heard it once. It's an awful song.

La Rosalia

Look at this snippet of the new No Doubt song!! I'm really looking for it, it sounds like a good song for the summer I hope they smash :party:

Edited by _Scheisse

Oyemiamor

Look at these snippet of the new No Doubt song!! I'm really looking for it, it sounds like a good song for the summer I hope they smash :party:

I think it has a lot of potential to be really great. I love the vibe it has to it, its an old formula that's been used for songs but somehow it sounds fresh.

Some Nights is already at #12 and it has barely even made a dent in Pop Radio. I'm telling you guys right now that song is going to be a huge smash.

Edited by Klou

La Rosalia

I think it has a lot of potential to be really great. I love the vibe it has to it, its an old formula that's been used for songs but somehow it sounds fresh.

I know, it really sounds fresh. I can't wait for this album, I loved the "Push and Shove" snippet also, Gwen's vocals are really good.

hausofmike

MADONNA GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN' March 26, 2012 June 29, 2012 INTERSCOPE/GEFFEN/A&M Digital GOLD SINGLE SOLO

:rip: :lmao:

MADONNA GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN' March 26, 2012 June 29, 2012 INTERSCOPE/GEFFEN/A&M Digital GOLD SINGLE SOLO

:rip::lmao:

Did GGW ever reach Bronze? :toofloppy:

CoolTrainerTerry

Some Nights really jumped on iTunes the past week. Blow Me is doing better than I could have hoped. Dark Side is steadily rising.

I hear Whistle all the freaking time. It is the single stupidest song about a blow job I have ever heard. Worse than Lollipop. :sick:

Edited by CoolTrainerTerry

jhonyguy04

slaying.

hausofmike

Did GGW ever reach Bronze? :toofloppy:

its probs around 300k like her last album, Celebration

Arturo

Watch out, it's coming for Marry the Night's weave!!! :rip: