💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Posts Cryptic Studio Video

Ronlop

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Is it her mixing engineer Dave Russel? Idk but I’m really hoping we get something soon. 

I was thinking him but he doesn't look like that apparently :emma:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ryanripley said:

why would DJWS be at ASIB stuff?

DJWS produced the songs for ASIB :emma: Pop songs like 'Heal Me' were written and produced by him so.. :poot:

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

DJWS produced the songs for ASIB :emma: Pop songs like 'Heal Me' were written and produced by him so.. :poot:

but that song was AGES ago, so that's long gone

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

but that song was AGES ago, so that's long gone

That song hasn't even been released sis :toofunny: Note that all ASIB songs are recorded live on set except for Heal Me where she lipsynced so they might still be cleaning up the studio versions :poot:

LIKELADYAGAGA
8 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

That sounds accurate. But the main work for ASIB has been done for a very long time. Literally last month she sent him a birthday gift saying she can't to make "this next album" together implying the work on the album is about to start. And all of this month they have been in the studio. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

That song hasn't even been released sis :toofunny: Note that all ASIB songs are recorded live on set except for Heal Me where she lipsynced so they might still be cleaning up the studio versions :poot:

the movie has been screened though? :huh: plus that's just one song

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GhettoFabulous
9 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Why would she tease ASIB like this :awkney: like girl everything is pointing to new music. We might not hear it but it’s new music she’s working on :poot: I mean why would she be working on ASIB  now and be teasing us knowing damn well she promised new music :poot:

3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Why would she tease ASIB like this :awkney: like girl everything is pointing to new music. We might not hear it but it’s new music she’s working on :poot: I mean why would she be working on ASIB Born now and be teasing us knowing damn well she promised new music :poot:

5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the movie has been screened though? :huh: plus that's just one song

6 minutes ago, changingitup said:

That sounds accurate. But the main work for ASIB has been done for a very long time. Literally last month she sent him a birthday gift saying she can't to make "this next album" together implying the work on the album is about to start. And all of this month they have been in the studio. 

They can be working on both lol. The movie's screening is not the final cut and some songs on soundtracks are not featured in the movie. She is definitely working on #LG6 as well. Coming next year :reductive:

She's working on new music and it's not cryptic

The video isn't about the movie

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

retrophyyysical

I think we also have to consider that this could be for the soundtrack album of original material, as Gaga will compose most of the songs that appear in the film. I'd be willing to bet money that this is what they're working on right now.

LIKELADYAGAGA
5 hours ago, Kimblue said:

She’s supposed to be on tour right now. I doubt it’s ASIB

This is such a good point. ASIB would not have schedule A MONTH in the studio to finish up when she was originally scheduled to be touring.

GRIMEZSZ

DjWS did a live on Instagram and said we can begin hearing new stuff “sooner than later” 😭😭😭😭

Why is she doing this

doesn't she know that our hips are still shattered from all of that happened this year

LIKELADYAGAGA
On 10/24/2017 at 8:58 PM, Triggered said:

Why is she doing this

doesn't she know that our hips are still shattered from all of that happened this year

and the queen KEEPS SERVING MORE

Archived