💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Taylor Swift Doesn't Have Spotify Premium

Bio

Featured Posts

RAMROD

So what? I don't either, not everyone like to use streaming service unless necessary.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Maybe her 30 day free trial ran out and didn’t wanted to pay $10 a month :emma:

$10, I only pay $4 :gaycat:

Regina George

Wow now every celeb has to have every exclusive premium stuff there is... she is human.. I think it’s stupid that y’all would judge someone just cuz they don’t use premium services.

Guys i need to educate you :giggle:

Just like @Doot said, the USER need to have spotifypremium. You can listen whoever or whatever you want, but you will still get commercials if you DONT have premium.That doesnt tell anything to you about others spotify accounts. I can call this fake news. :emma: #SpotifyUser since 2009. (Im rarely online here, but i have been lurking on GGD since 2012-13. Just usually reading stuff:classy:

Helxig

Would she really be that petty as to not pay for premium because it's supporting the competition? Even though she's a millionaire? To sit and listen through ads every few songs and forgo the other premium perks instead of paying, what to her, is basically a few cents :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Andrea B
13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Would she really be that petty as to not pay for premium because it's supporting the competition? Even though she's a millionaire? To sit and listen through ads every few songs and forgo the other premium perks instead of paying, what to her, is basically a few cents :laughga: 

i think she just don't mind listening to ads :selena: she loves to support her competition and friends, she always posts screenshots of music that she likes, sent cardi flowers when she reached #1 and she made a spotify playlist HERSELF(confirmed by her on tumblr) 

Helxig
18 minutes ago, Andree said:

i think she just don't mind listening to ads :selena: she loves to support her competition and friends, she always posts screenshots of music that she likes, sent cardi flowers when she reached #1 and she made a spotify playlist HERSELF(confirmed by her on tumblr) 

I guess I just don't understand having millions of dollars at your disposal and still sitting through those horrible, repetitive ads :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

lmao @ y'all defending her when she does a gathering and can't even pay for 10 bucks to not have ads interrupt the music as if her ass was broke. Bye.

calmar

I think there's confusion in this thread by the use of 'her spotify playlist' - the playlist of her songs on spotify being played by someone else without Premium, or Taylor's spotify account playing the songs, and it not being a premium one? If this is about the secret sessions you would think the songs wouldn't be on Spotify in the first place already, but whatever.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

gagaisitalian

Yeah let's believe that a random twitter user would admire her enough to get invited to a secret session and then drag her on twitter. Fake.

Archived