💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

Is that Verbz or something from Trouble? Idk I never listened to those Verbalicious songs.

Heart To Break (Perfectionist era)

Edited by Perfectionist

Heart To Break (Perfectionist era)

Based on the lyrics you posted it sounds amazing! What song from Perfectionist would you say it sounds closest to? Is it like Mirrors or Broke or???

Based on the lyrics you posted it sounds amazing! What song from Perfectionist would you say it sounds closest to? Is it like Mirrors or Broke or???

Doesn't sound like anything on Perfectionist, to be very honest. But it's a ballad, and a little heart-wrenching. So it's closer to Broke.

Her vocals are very raw. You can hear the emotion behind the song so clearly.

So Heart To Break is a real song then?!?!? :excited:

It's real. So is The Beautiful & Open Heart Surgery.

Edited by Perfectionist

Doesn't sound like anything on Perfectionist, to be very honest. But it's a ballad, and a little heart-wrenching. So it's closer to Broke.

I thought it'd be a ballad haha. Thanks for replying, and for all the information you've given us, by the way. :)

So she's never trying to go commercial I assume?

Controversy is a backwards move imo. I really don't like it. There is so strong chorus.

Not saying staying true to what she wants to do is bad, but I was hoping she'd really break into popularity this time around... maybe with other songs on the album?

DirtyLittleMonster

Since you're the new HootHoot

I was told that HTB was going to be on her first album but her record label didn't want it on there and it's also one of her best songs. Apparently the Beautiful is an up-tempo.

I hope we hear these songs before her next album drops. It would built hype and get the fans interested again.

Edited by DirtyLittleMonster

Controversy is a backwards move imo. I really don't like it. There is so strong chorus.

Kills said it's like Zombie was to Perfectionist. It sounds reasonable (just like Zombie was also a bunch of drums and autotune with little melody).

Since you're the new HootHoot

I was told that HTB was going to be on her first album but her record label didn't want it on there and it's also one of her best songs. Apparently the Beautiful is an up-tempo.

I hope we hear these songs before her next album drops. It would built hype and get the fans interested again.

Do not compare me to that trash, Will. I don't just brag about what I have, eventually I share it. And I don't make up things either.

Still dead @ him saying Mirrors DVD had an alternate take. And that Perfectionist promo version had Love Kills versions. LOOOL.

But who knows. Maybe some day they'll leak...

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic