Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

so is it going to leak?! D: NOOO no more leaking please. It really damages her.

I wouldn't mind one song leaking, but yeah, I hope it doesn't leak.

Betty Who

I heard Natalia on the radio doing an interview yesterday, the radio station I listen to at work are really talking her up :excited2: Whenever Saturday Night gets played, the announcer says something like "Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and the Black Eyed Peas are huge fans of her, this is Natalia Kills with Saturday Night" :legend:

I heard Natalia on the radio doing an interview yesterday, the radio station I listen to at work are really talking her up :excited2: Whenever Saturday Night gets played, the announcer says something like "Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and the Black Eyed Peas are huge fans of her, this is Natalia Kills with Saturday Night" :legend:

YES she needs some good promo tbh. SO much potential. 

Betty Who

YES she needs some good promo tbh. SO much potential. 

Yes! And this way she's increasing her worldwide fanbase :excited: I'm so glad NZ finally caught up with her tbh!

I heard Natalia on the radio doing an interview yesterday, the radio station I listen to at work are really talking her up :excited2: Whenever Saturday Night gets played, the announcer says something like "Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and the Black Eyed Peas are huge fans of her, this is Natalia Kills with Saturday Night" :legend:

Which radio station? :)

DirtyLittleMonster

I can't really hear Marlboro Lights that well, and Trouble is really-good. I expected it to be an up-tempo song.

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic