Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

HarryTheNight

it's about her problems

yeah obviously lol and i like that, its very relateable, just would have liked to see a bit more of a fun twist on it

Boys Don't Cry is really good but the bridge could be better

Stop Me sounds SO much better in full than the snippet

Rabbit Hole is s-xy!

Watching You is such filler crap tbh

Edited by Toxic

Boys Don't Cry is really good but the bridge could be better

Stop Me sounds SO much better in full than the snippet

Rabbit Hole is s-xy!

Watching You is such filler crap tbh

it's the one track I dislike, the rest of the album is great

Superficial

Watching You is the best track on the album you flops  :lolgaga:

Stop Me is a bit of a let down and the chorus just  :blehga:

Rabbit Hole, outta time are the fillers. 

The album is completely different from PERFECTIONIST since its not all dancey/pop so 

i can see why some may not like TROUBLE.

AyaKara

The previews didn't do the album justice.

Television -- 9/10 Way better than I expected! The previews were not good enough. Great!
Problem -- 10/10
Stop Me -- 8/10; I expected more, but I love her reference to Hot Mess :legend: 'looking like a hot mess wearing last night's dress' vs. 'rocking the same dress she had on last night, hot mess, h-h-hot mess'
Boys Don't Cry -- 10/10 Best song of the album, I love it so much :legend: the spoken part word is her BEST spoken word part in any song.
Daddy's Girl -- 8/10 Way better than I expected from the preview! Wow. How nice!
Saturday Night -- 9/10
Devils Don't Fly -- 7/10 Generic, lyrics, melody, & percussion are great but the style's been done before. I also think the the 'Devils Don't Flyyy' is cringe-worthy, I thought this way with the preview & still feel this way. Love the 'I've got chains, but you've got wings' lyric.
Outta Time -- 9/10
Controversy -- 10/10 It sounds different. It's weird. Wow. The strings at the beginning are pitched. Why? The beat itself is louder. Wow. Well, Controversy is still the best song on the album & one of the best of Natalia's career!
Rabbit Hole -- 10/10 AS FLAWLESS AS IT'S SOUNDED SINCE SHE WAS SINGING IT AT CLUBS, SO HAPPY, 'UGH LIKE RABBITS' IS SO PERFECT
Watching You -- 9/10 Way better than I expected. I like it! The Ooohhhwoahs! in the chorus are perfect. The verses are wonderful, too.
Marlboro Lights -- 8/10 Good lyrics. I like hearing Natalia do a ballad though. She did a good job.
Trouble -- 10/10 I love it! What a great way to end the album. Wow! Finally, the song about burning down the house. I love how bold it is. Love it :flutter:

I think I prefer Perfectionist over it, but Trouble is a great evolution from it. I feel Problem & Controversy are the only dark-sounding songs, representing the title of the album, while the others were in different, more lighter genres. Either way, I'm happy for Natalia. The only thing I'm wishing is that it were longer. Can't wait for the reviews!

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic