Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne Certified Platinum, Gaga reacts

gag

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
3 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Ah right. I’m not from the US so and Kendrick is very local in America. I have no concept of how big his album is. Barely heard his album + tracks here. Joanne was played religiously. Even hey girl was on the radio :giveup: 

Sigh, #JusticeForJoanne

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Is ARTPOP platinum in the us? 

It is but they just didn't give her the certification...

I mean they are so late to update all of her certifications on RIAA...

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

what what

xKvhXeD.gif

Hide contents

:duck: So what you are all telling me, is that I have been telling people to buy ARTPOP on iTunes for years now, hoping it would one day be platinum, and its already basically platinum?

846a7b26911e91ebf2a5867e993aa38a--mad-fa

LittleMonster20
23 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Why does she hate ARTPOP? :giveup:

Don't tell me she doesn't cause she shades it EVERY SINGLE TIME she has the chance to

Gaga doesn't hate ARTPOP,I mean,she performed a lot of songs of it this year,and I'm sure we'll hear more of it in the near future

Doncho

So happy for Gaga and Joanne. She deserves this!!

I think selling 1 million copies now means so much more than when she did it back in her golden era (TF-BTW)

yASSsss

just in time for the Grammys :giveup: 

Interscope finally doing something right :applause: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Gaga doesn't hate ARTPOP,I mean,she performed a lot of songs of it this year,and I'm sure we'll hear more of it in the near future

Not really, she dissed applause at superbowl, carpool and coachella. and it's the only ARTPOP track in JWT . She peformed sexxx dreams and venus at coachella but it was still very few ARTPOP tracks comapred to every other album. She tries to avoid them as much as possible :selena:

Arturo
5 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I'd choose Joanne over 24k and Divide (:eww:) any day, too bad they were more commercially successful compared to Joanne... 

The last 2 slots will probably be a battle between Melodrama (not even close to Gold), Starboy (2x Plat in the US), Joanne (Plat), and I'm guessing some country album

nattuggla
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

:duck: So what you are all telling me, is that I have been telling people to buy ARTPOP on iTunes for years now, hoping it would one day be platinum, and its already basically platinum?

Well continue it to tell people to buy ARTPOP so that it reach 2 million copies. Maybe then they will certify double platinum! :awkney:

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

yes! :tony: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LittleMonster20
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

Not really, she dissed applause at superbowl, carpool and coachella. and it's the only ARTPOP track in JWT . She peformed sexxx dreams and venus at coachella but it was still very few ARTPOP tracks comapred to every other album. She tries to avoid them as much as possible :selena:

I'm sure that's not her purpose.Most people are just probably not interested for ARTPOP songs probably

Archived