Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne Certified Platinum, Gaga reacts

gag

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Why does she hate ARTPOP? :giveup:

Don't tell me she doesn't cause she shades it EVERY SINGLE TIME she has the chance to

it's probably mildly triggering to think about that era of her life

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I am so glad :applause:

underrated album tbh :golfclap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SHALLOW
Just now, ryanripley said:

it's probably mildly triggering to think about that era of her life

But it's her album, how can she not acknowledge it :giveup: she can't avoid it, i'm never gonna get over this

blackpink

Legend snapping! Congrats Gaga, this era has been so eventful and she's accomplished so many things in her career between 2016-17.

A lot of people thought she was over but she proved them so so wrong. 

We stan :flutter:

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

But it's her album, how can she not acknowledge it :giveup: she can't avoid it, i'm never gonna get over this

I think she would just think about all the bad stuff that happend bts, the things that she had planned that didn't happen, the media and public hate if she had on of those plaques for it rather then "i'm so proud of this album" when she was clearly not. 

ryanripley
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

because she went through a LOT, you have to understand those years were more than just bops

she was ready to quit music altogether, i'm sure she doesn't mind performing some of the songs every now and then but i think she does her best to not dwell on the past and move forward

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bitchimtrying

This was truly the perfect time to remind Grammy voters of Joanne because the first round of voting closes on the 29th of October. 

nattuggla
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am so glad :applause:

underrated album tbh :golfclap:

I think this album will pass the march of time and will get acknowledged more at a later time point in Gaga's career. This album is timeless and it has been proven to serve longevity even without a huge single..... :giveup:

Arturo
1 minute ago, bitchimtrying said:

This was truly the perfect time to remind Grammy voters of Joanne because the first round of voting closes on the 29th of October. 

Exactly. Five Foot Two, the Presidents standing ovation, and this certification are all great Grammy campaigning without looking desperate like going to the committee to play your album.

Joanne is the most successful female album of the 60th Grammy Awards eligibility period (Oct 1 2016 - Sept 30 2017)

No other female album released in that period was able to sell over 1 million records in the US AND score a Top 5 single that sold 1 million pure copies and is (nearly) at 2 million units in the US.

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Exactly. Five Foot Two, the Presidents standing ovation, and this certification are all great Grammy campaigning without looking desperate like going to the committee to play your album.

Joanne is the most successful female album of the 60th Grammy Awards eligibility period (Oct 1 2016 - Sept 30 2017)

No other female album released in that period was able to sell over 1 million records in the US AND score a Top 5 single that sold 1 million pure copies and is (nearly) at 2 million units in the US.

Are you saying that she might actually have a chance at AOTY? 

Over.

littlepotter

god, if time machines were ever invented the first thing i would do is fly back to tell joanne that her niece would one day honor her in such a beautiful way. i just wish she could see this

chaeri pls

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Are you saying that she might actually have a chance at AOTY? 

more like pop vocal. AOTY nom is possible but win not likely at all. 

Archived