Sam Smith comes out as genderqueer

Hades

Featured Posts

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Liza said:

I disagree, I really appreciate and admire GGD's ability to beat a dead horse. It's what keeps me coming back. 

WTDnnwE.gif

lost in limbo

1. Y'all need to get ****ing over the Oscar. Sam didn't win bc he voted, but bc the Academy did. So stop being bratty about it and act like an actual mature person

2. There are two sexes. There's more than 2 genders and y'all should try to understand it before going "tHeRe aRe onLy tWo gEndErS gEt OvEr iT".

Happy for him! I've never went through that myself, but I know it must be quite dificult coming to terms with it and admitting it so lots of love to him :heart:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

41 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Gender and sex are two different things. Gender is like a spectrum, like sexuality. There is male, female, and then there are people in between who don't necessarily identify as either (or they can sometimes identify as both).

Sex has to do with biology. There are two sexes: male and female. There are intersex people, but that isn't a third sex.

this is so confusing.......

ItsTommyBitch
2 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Didn't take long for both parts of the inane gender debate to come thru.

I mean, the topic references gender queerness, and some people believe that other people's existences and identities are invalid or stupid because they personally don't understand them (or have misinformed beliefs about gender as a concept).

Do you not think its worth talking about? Or are you just tired of hearing it?

If its the latter, imagine being a non binary person and having to defend yourself to the vast majority of the world that doesn't believe your own feelings are valid :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Stefani Gaga
8 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

1. Y'all need to get ****ing over the Oscar. Sam didn't win bc he voted, but bc the Academy did. So stop being bratty about it and act like an actual mature person

2. There are two sexes. There's more than 2 genders and y'all should try to understand it before going "tHeRe aRe onLy tWo gEndErS gEt OvEr iT".

Happy for him! I've never went through that myself, but I know it must be quite dificult coming to terms with it and admitting it so lots of love to him :heart:

There are actually also intersex, transsexual man and transsexual woman. The first one is clearly for biological reasons. It’s like they are born with half male genitalia and half female (I guess, I’m not a doctor :sweat:).

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

ItsTommyBitch

OT:

Happy for him :flutter: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

How dumb honestly. Listen, I admit I'm totally ignorant to the details of what this is but you can be a man and still feel somewhat feminine on days. Doesn't need those extra names honestly. 

Ok but if you're willing to admit you absolutely ignorant on the topic, why give an opinion on it in the first place? :selena:

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Supersonic said:

Ok but if you're willing to admit you absolutely ignorant on the topic, why give an opinion on it in the first place? :selena:

You seem triggered. Chill, was just giving my two cents on what's being said here. 

1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Gaga deserved that Oscar. NEVER FORGET. 

1 hour ago, gag said:

Good for him.

Give Gaga back her Oscar.

6 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Another day another gender... as always when I see his face I am disgusted.

3 minutes ago, Triggered said:

the only thing that needs to come out is the Oscars stuck in his rectum and give it to Gaga.

the people still salty over an oscar win from 3 yrs ago! LIKE OMG 

get a life

Archived