Featured Posts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies and gentlemen, we are officially stanning for a LEGEND now :diane:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

ArtGagaPop
6 hours ago, scallywally said:

I wouldn't go that far but she's a legend to us. A lot of the GP think shes like a joke act off x factor.

The only ones who think that are pressed stans or ignorant people who haven't even checked out one of her peformances and know her as the Meat dress girl.

I really want her to do more peformances like this in europe though,  I feel like the US is praising her left and right after all the peformances but most of the world miss these and news never cover her.  I think gp and especially elders still see her as crazy and dont know about her talent yet.

LastNight

What a beautiful woman, she seems so happy and confident. I'm flawed by her talent every single time she performs; that presence, that voice! All those high notes in the Edge of Glory were perfection; I'd love to hear more of that from her. Her big, belty voice is great but when it goes soft and high it's just so magical.

I love that she did this. It's great to see a star who, from the very beginning, has been so consistently giving, generous and who stands up for what's right out of genuine compassion for other people and not just when it's convenient. 

Monsterious
7 hours ago, SILENT HILL said:

I MET HER!!!!! SHE SIGNED MY PHONECASE AND I GOT A PICTURE!!!! I WISHED HER A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOR JOANNE!!! AND SHE TOLD US IT JUST WENT PLATINUM!!!

did she really said that ? please confirm 

Monsterious
16 minutes ago, Kefir said:

0HEzibE.png

Good it was only her speech and not the lyrics of her songs :ladyhaha:

she almost forgot MR lyrics tho 

4 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

The only ones who think that are pressed stans or ignorant people who haven't even checked out one of her peformances and know her as the Meat dress girl.

I really want her to do more peformances like this in europe though,  I feel like the US is praising her left and right after all the peformances but most of the world miss these and news never cover her.  I think gp and especially elders still see her as crazy and dont know about her talent yet.

Yes, but people don't know about the good she does in the world and all she does to help people.  This benefit concert is just the tip of the iceberg.  She has been dedicated to helping others her entire career, but the public doesn't know.  It's hard for even us fans to find out about some of what she does, because she usually helps without making a thing of it.  But in something like this benefit concert she can use her reach to encourage others to give.

I live outside the space time continuum.

BornSimon

She was amazing. Amazing. Yes she almost forgot the lyrics to Million Reasons and yes she loves to talk during her performances, but you won't find a more talented and passionate artist out there these days, and she has been consistently amazing for almost 10 years ago. She has cemented herself as a total legend, at least in the US. I mean, the reaction when she came in, the standing ovationS, she had the audience in the palm of her hands.

SILENT HILL
3 hours ago, Monsterious said:

did she really said that ? please confirm 

Yes she did! Unfortunately I don’t have video of her literally saying that but I’m not lying lol. I would never lie about this. My avi is our selfie from last night

Archived