πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga performs at #OneAmericaAppeal tonight

Monsterious

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

I MET HER!!!!! SHE SIGNED MY PHONECASE AND I GOT A PICTURE!!!! I WISHED HER A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FIR JOANNE!!! AND SHE TOLD US IT JUST WENT PLATINUM!!!

Nice. Lucky you!!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it ironic? That we're all dressed up tonight while there are people suffering.

She really didΒ thatΒ tonight. Her voice, her piano playing, and even her presence alone- all incredible.

3 points in and ready for more

YourCureness
1 hour ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Β 

Gypsy would have sounded perfectly well with these three songs. If only it was released as a single.

She looks gorgeous, and soundsΒ fenomenal. So good to see her back doing what she loves most,Β and especially for such an awesome cause. So proud of you, Gaga!Β 

what a queen :flutter:

Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

scallywally
13 minutes ago, Ladygagalover said:

Aside from the minor mess up in Million Reasons, this wasΒ phenomenal. The intricate and detailed piano, the on-topic speeches about the state of the union, and the range of her angelic voice made this performance and appearance at tonight’s event a career highlight.

Lady Gaga is officially a LEGEND in not only our eyes, but in the eyes of the GP.

:firega:

I wouldn't go that far but she's a legend to us. A lot of the GP think shes like a joke act off x factor.

Why does people call the songΒ million Grammys instead? I think that this was a great performance since it was her first performance since canceling a lot of tour dates due to her injuries and getting sick.

The Internet is a toilet

scallywally
14 minutes ago, Dtwmjb12 said:

Why does people call the songΒ million Grammys instead? I think that this was a great performance since it was her first performance since canceling a lot of tour dates due to her injuries and getting sick.

I'm with you. She cancelled on me too, I wont make the new date. I think maybe 'the management' got today all wrong. It looks like they want the grammy doing this more than not saying she was better and going to Copenhagen to play her piano for let down fans tonight losing money on hotels and flights. Its like going to disneyland when you are off work sick.

She was great of course but its rubbing it in the nose of tonights ticket holders. Its completely wrong. Ill get shouted at for saying that but think about it..

I'm pretty sure the LM's (were a family after all) that have lost the flight, train and hotel money would've loved just those 3 songs from Gaga rather than nothing. Its taking the piss out of us.

Ladygagalover
34 minutes ago, scallywally said:

I wouldn't go that far but she's a legend to us. A lot of the GP think shes like a joke act off x factor.

Important people, such as the attendees at today’s event, wouldn’t give a β€œjoke act off X factor” 4 standing ovations - one for showing up and one for each song performed. She is slowly but surely becoming a legend.

36 minutes ago, scallywally said:

All I see is praise these days. Β The only hate thrown at her are from pressed stans who’s faves are flopping or ignorant people who still live in the past.Β 

Anderson123

Damn that was a beautiful performance and speech. And I'm pretty sure she's recording music right now, just hear those strong vocals.

scallywally
5 minutes ago, JGD said:

All I see is praise these days. Β The only hate thrown at her are from pressed stans who’s faves are flopping or ignorant people who still live in the past.Β 

Maybe I do live I the past. I want all of her songs to be hits again.

Archived