rumor

Blind items about Gaga

Red

Featured Posts

I didn't even know if I should tag this under rumor or funny cause they are probably all fake or whatever :ladyhaha: Please don't take them seriously or warn me, I'm just posting it so I can have a kii with my fellow GGDers :gaycat: 

So, I was watching some youtube videos today, deep diving into random stuff, and I found a video series about celebrity blind items (gossip without telling who is the gossip about) and I google and came across this site: http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

I Ctrl+F'd every month to find things about Gaga :sis: Some of my favorites:

October 2017:

This former A+ list singer turned A- lister who wants to do something other than sing is refusing to do some additional shooting for her movie because she can't get centered. Lady Gaga ("A Star Is Born")

August 2017:

major wtf :ladyhaha:

This former A+ list singer who would like to be doing anything other than touring this year is trying to get pregnant so she will have an out and have her insurance kick in to pay for the cancellation of the tour. Lady Gaga

TayGa is alive sistren

This A- list mostly television actor from a hit network show that has spawned several other spinoffs and is not named Law & Order, CSI or NCIS is cheating on his significant other with his celebrity ex who is cheating on her significant other. Taylor Kinney (Alanna DiGiovanni)/Lady Gaga (Christian Carino)

June 2017:

Baby Gaga is upon us it seems, this is a recurrent

This former A+ list singer turned singer wannabe actress is desperately trying to get pregnant with her boyfriend. He had to visit the set where she was filming, multiple times when she was ovulating and did not really visit any other time. Lady Gaga ("A Star Is Born")/Christian Carino)

April 2017:

The only one that is probably true :spin:

#2 – You know who hates her fans more than any other person hates their fans? This A- list singer who really really wants to win some type of acting award. She went on a 20 minute f word fueled rant about them the other day. Lady Gaga

The best one, from September 2016:

Get the barf bag ready, Gossipers, because the grossest tee ever is incoming. This D-list band member swears he met this A-list icon when she was on the way up at a party. "She was drunk and the line outside the bathroom was insanely long," he recalls. "I told her I needed to piss and the crazy bitch suggested I do it on her, so I did." He claims he did it right there and then, in front of the watchful eyes of over twenty people. Gross, man. Madonna; Lady Gaga

Also from September 2016, this one made me go :poot: It's quite disgusting to come up with this but it's odd that it kinda became true :poot: 

This former A+ list singer has new music out and is already coming up with excuses should her tour bomb. She is going to cite medical issues, but is addiction and an unwillingness to stop using that could cause an abrupt end to touring. Lady Gaga  (depression)

There are plenty more but I'm too lazy to go that deep. Don't take it seriously :spin: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Those are all so fake its too funny. :smh: BlindGossip is more reliable and better 

Post the hot goss here

tumblr_n2y5sru71M1qemky4o1_400.gif

It really annoys me how they call her "Former A+ list turned A- list singer" :bye: 

Bambino

This B- list celebrity/singer who is now on a network reality talent type singing show that started airing last week and one of the biggest pains to work with in the world got into a fight with her boyfriend and she took some shears and cut all the furs he had bought her since they started dating. When they made up she told him that he needed to replace all the furs she destroyed. Paulina Rubio "X-Factor"

:toofunny:

Just now, TCHIKITAH said:

“ He only visits when she’s ovulating “ 

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-gif-5.gif

You only ever touch me 

in the dark

and only when I'm ovulating

can you see my spark

giphy.gif

Bambino

This too

This reality show contest judge sent her assistant outside to the car our judge had been riding in and had the assistant scoop up the coke our judge had dropped on the floor of the car. Scoop it up and save it. By the time the assistant got outside, the driver of the car had already swept it out of the car. The judge then screamed at her assistant for five minutes saying it was the assistant's fault. For what? Paulina Rubio

:toofunny:

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

I am quite sure all of these are true except for the peeing one

I really can't picture anybody going like "I can't stand my tour anymore. I need to get pregnant." :flop: 

3 minutes ago, Red said:

I really can't picture anybody going like "I can't stand my tour anymore. I need to get pregnant." :flop: 

If she already wants a baby and doesn’t feel like all the work that goes into touring it could make sense. People alleged that Janet did the same thing

1 minute ago, Jed said:

If she already wants a baby and doesn’t feel like all the work that goes into touring it could make sense. People alleged that Janet did the same thing

I think that anybody who has watched 5F2 can't really believe in any of this bullshit, lol

freebit

These are all from CDAN, who is basically just fanfiction at this rate. :smh:  He got exposed as a nobody probate lawyer from California, and doesn't even live in LA and has no industry connections. He is quite shameless. He use to make old Hollywood "blind items", and acted like they were original and made it a big event when he posted them, but they ended up all being copied from that book Hollywood Babylon. Also, any site that is this prolific with BIs is extremely dubious. I'm into trashy gossip crap, so I'm very familiar and discerning w/ it. Here is the tea:

- Lainey Gossip blinds are the gold standard, and even they are a bit questionable to me now and then. Go to laineyblinds, check their archive. She's got a really good track record. 

- BlindGossip has some that come true, but they are mostly reliable for reality show gossip, not anything else. Sometimes they actively look through celebrity news, then make an obvious blind item about what they see, and act like they have tea :madge: (example: they made a blind item about Gaga and BCoop doing ASIB after seeing the motorcycle pics of them, which, duh, most of us here made that assumption at the time.) They are entertaining, but as I said, any site that prolific with blind items, are usually bullshit. They update daily because they want your clicks, not because they have any real industry gossip. 

- Ted Casablanca used to have blinds that were like logic puzzles. :air: They were so hard to follow and solve. They were mostly accurate, but he doesn't do them anymore because he changed jobs and is no longer with E!.

- Page Six has a good track record and is second to Lainey. Still take with a grain of salt though. Note that this is the place that industry people run to when they want to spread a rumor about someone. 

Archived