💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s Grammy submissions leaked

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Stephen

Million Reasons will win a Grammy. I'm putting it into the universe. I've planted the seed and I will see the harvest. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit
8 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her team is so optimistic ... :selena:

These are good submissions and make sense. The only one that I feel like falls under the "well, you guys are feeling optimistic" one is John Wayne for the music video category. 

nattuggla
2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

•MR is predicted as a frontrunner in soty by both music critics and pop fans.

•Gaga is the biggest name in music of those you listed and is already well known and liked by the grammys after 6 awards, noms for all her work except ARTPOP and 5 peformances there.     

• In addition to that both Hillary and Mark are grammy winners and liked there. She could get alot of country voters thanks to Hillary, and she could also get alot votes from elders and adults thanks to C2C.      

•MR is a ballad and these type of songs usually do well in SOTY, it also has the help of being a commercial succes peaking top 5 on billboard, played quite alot on radio and being one of the most sold female singles of the last year.It was also peformed at the biggest event of the year, superbowl.

I could see her losing the award to ed though and even get snubbed and not get a nom. But MR is still very likely to atleast be nominated at this point.

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

*Not enough... they should have submitted The Cure + Million Reasons DESERVED a Best Choral Performance submission

@TimisaMonster It wasn't intended to be funny lmao

The way I see it as that she'll definitely get a nomination, but idk about winning. I think she deserves one for MR and FFT, but it may be a hard competition. They've made more egregious snubs before so maybe they will again and her chances will rise lol

Saint Laurent

Her team did something right? Shook.

I don't know y'all, I think she has a good chance in PVA.

I've been rooting for Million Grammys since the beginning, so I'm happy they are submitting the **** out of it. I'm also confident 5F2 will win the Grammy, further more, I'm the most sure about this one. The John Wayne video actually could surprise us. :air:

I feel like winning 2 Grammys is realistic, but maybe the universe and karma are with us this time and she will win more.

2 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Kesha got nominated too!! OMDGSNAHSHG please let her win something!! :giveup:

Sis. She submitted not nominated :toofunny: nominations are revealed Nov 28.

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Kesha got nominated too!! OMDGSNAHSHG please let her win something!! :giveup:

It's submissions, not nominations! Nominations are out end of November.

ItWasntLaauv
2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Sis. She submitted not nominated :toofunny: nominations are revealed Nov 28.

2 hours ago, nattuggla said:

It's submissions, not nominations! Nominations are out end of November.

lol whoops, my flop eyes deceived me, my bad :laughga:

but still hoping she wins something HAHA :staymad:

Archived