💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s Grammy submissions leaked

yASSsss

Featured Posts

PanPikus

I thought they would try with Hey Girl, cause they have nothing to lose, but still, correct submissions :golfclap:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole
4 hours ago, tthen said:

Don't Hurt Yourself

That was a single tho

Hello Gaga

3 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

That was a single tho

It isn't (Lemonade singles were Formation/Sorry/Hold Up/Freedom/All Night), but my point was that these songs (like DH) normally don't get noms in rock categories. The addition of Jack White in DHY was probably why it got a nom.

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, tthen said:

It isn't (Lemonade singles were Formation/Sorry/Hold Up/Freedom/All Night), but my point was that these songs (like DH) normally don't get noms in rock categories. The addition of Jack White in DHY was probably why it got a nom.

Oops

Hello Gaga

Edge Of Venus

The only nomination in the bag is pop album. SOTY/Pop Solo are very competitive this year and there have been quite a few hit ballads that can split MR's votes. It'll be amazing if MR gets a nom for SOTY but some of you are pretending that it has a great chance of winning and I'm just not sure. Million Reasons, Praying, Issues, Say You Won't Let Go, Sam Smith's ugly ass songs etc. will all be fighting against each other for a nomination slot. And I'm not even including the obvious ones yet. 

Lemonade
6 hours ago, tthen said:

She's gonna get nominated in the pop categories and SOTY for MR. She has a chance at SOTY and MAYBE something in pop but I see Melodrama sweeping pop.

Whilst I love Melodrama. There is no way it is sweeping pop 

MaryJaneHolland
41 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Imagine the only grammy she wins is for John Wayne :cryga:

That way she might finally realize that Jonas Akerlund is the TEA and finally drop her uncreative friends :reductive:

Lemonade
45 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

The only nomination in the bag is pop album. SOTY/Pop Solo are very competitive this year and there have been quite a few hit ballads that can split MR's votes. It'll be amazing if MR gets a nom for SOTY but some of you are pretending that it has a great chance of winning and I'm just not sure. Million Reasons, Praying, Issues, Say You Won't Let Go, Sam Smith's ugly ass songs etc. will all be fighting against each other for a nomination slot. And I'm not even including the obvious ones yet. 

Sam Smith and Issues will not be nominated for SOTY

ArtGagaPop
48 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

all those songs you listed are way below mr in likelyhood of a nom though. 

2 hours ago, 2007 said:

Yes...in a way. Cuz I’ve learned from past experiences. It’s not just an excuse to satisfy myself with if she got snubbed, it’s more like reality check on how things work in the music industry.

At the end the Grammys is another **** show but with extra glitter over it, they work like any other business, their main aim is to make money of this overly hyped event they hold once a year and they wanna make the most (money) out of it, they wanna draw as much views possible to get that ad money; and that won’t happen by showcasing artists no one knows/care about. They wanna have Ed Sheeran, Chainsmokers, Taylor Swift..etc. 

Unless you actually believe the Grammys are a nonprofit organization that cares solely about the music and artists. 

BAOuJDf.jpg

Let's be real. Gaga's performances actually draw more views than other 'relevant' artists like Rihanna and Ratsmokers because people can expect a spectacular performance for her. She might be underrated as a vocalist, but gurl everyone knows she's one heck of a performer. Just look at the ratings of VMAs, no Gaga no ratings. :trollga:

Edge Of Venus
7 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

all those songs you listed are way below mr in likelyhood of a nom though. 

and the reason is...?

53 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

If anything, the solid nomination is Pop Solo. :reductive: Nobody is pretending that MR has a chance in winning SOTY because it has a fairly solid chance. I'd say I'd put MR behind Ed Sheetran's song in terms of chances in winning. Best Music Film is more or less a lock for nomination, but Whitney's documentary might snatch it :classy:

Archived