Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG6 confirmed

Rifek

Featured Posts

GAGASLAYME
2 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

What if she's re-mixing the things she did back in 2015 while working on the original LG5

the resurrection 

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Not getting myself hyped, this could be for ASIB for all we know. Gaga is always creating, she might scrap this project and go onto a new one if she doesn’t like the theme of the album etc. just like she did with LG5. 

I really hope LG6 is gonna be a pop album though, give us those bops and she can reclaim her title as Queen if she had high budget music videos, promo and radio support. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
9 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Not getting myself hyped, this could be for ASIB for all we know. Gaga is always creating, she might scrap this project and go onto a new one if she doesn’t like the theme of the album etc. just like she did with LG5. 

I really hope LG6 is gonna be a pop album though, give us those bops and she can reclaim her title as Queen if she had high budget music videos, promo and radio support. 

There is about a dozen pieces of evidence this is for LG6. I do agree with you though, that it could get scrapped.

Lanadelduck
3 hours ago, Kefir said:

We have been wondering what Gaga is working on with DJWS. We didn't know if it's some standalone single, an album or other music project but now the producer confirmed it himself via his Twitter.

Out of many articles posted about their comeback he retweeted the one that says ''Gaga is working on the followup to Joanne"

Lady Gaga is already hard at work on the followup to 2016’s Joanne. The hitmaker announced that she was recording again back in August during an interview with Entertainment Weekly. Last night (October 18), she seemingly confirmed that the LP’s direction would be more pop when she posted some pictures in the studio alongside DJ White Shadow.

https://www.idolator.com/7670070/lady-gaga-studio-dj-white-shadow?view-all

+ Billboard's article:

Lady Gaga is back at work in the studio on her next album, following recent health scares that resulted in the postponement of her European tour dates -- and with an old collaborator to boot. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8006694/lady-gaga-studio-born-this-way-producer-photos

Another tweets from DJWS confirm that probably he is producing the whole record without any help yet

2018 q4 come thru

Wow just few months ago she recorded a whole soundtrack and now she’s onto another music project? 

Wig? Non-existent 

Reality
38 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

It's definitely not for ASIB. It's too late for that.

🃏🖤👹

Decodekid

at the end of each era she starts teasing new music but this time it feels different, i was thinking 2019-2020 but honestly ****ing early 2018 :giveup:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

PropaGaga
25 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It's definitely not for ASIB. It's too late for that.

Why would it be too late? The movie and soundtrack aren't out until Spring 2018.

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Why would it be too late? The movie and soundtrack aren't out until Spring 2018.

The soundtrack is for the movie. The movie is all done and edited. 

PropaGaga
1 minute ago, changingitup said:

The soundtrack is for the movie. The movie is all done and edited. 

You're aware that soundtracks often contain additional songs not featured in the film, yes? Also the film is still being edited if the information about the two screenings is to be believed.

Archived