36 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Is Gaga's acting Oscarworthy?

That's what I'm curious about.

it was Golden Globeworthy so i believe soΒ :whitney:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕑𝕒𝕀 π•žπ• π•¦π•£π•šπ•£ π•₯𝕠𝕦π•₯𝕖 𝕀𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

RadioIsOurs
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Β 

It usually means that, bad editing. It may make the films seems disjointed, or even feel unbearable.

I think it's also bad writing. There's a plot structure in mainstream films that audiences are used to, and if it strays away from that it can become draggy in parts. Or perhaps some parts that are unimportant to the main plot or less interesting are overstaying their runtime.Β 

Teal Ambition

Yup it's definitely true. I think it's the same stans that were invited to the Super Bowl

Β 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Does anyone know how long the film will be? Where are the deets surrounding the pre screening?Β 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

10 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Yup it's definitely true. I think it's the same stans that were invited to the Super Bowl

Β 

but that wouldn't make any sense though. A test screening is to test a movie with a big enough sampled demographic in order to get varied and objective feedback and make changes, so the movie is liked by most people when it comes out. If the test audience were Gaga fans that would make no sense.

Also they make you sign NDAs up to your ears, so other than the tweets saying I liked it/I didn't I wouldn't trust them, just saying

who will love me when the night is over

11 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Does anyone know how long the film will be? Where are the deets surrounding the pre screening?Β 

Typically there aren't any. Smaller movie theaters offer free test screenings for movies, but they don't give away the title before hand. Mos times they will say something like "big tentpole summer movie by major studio" or something like that, in some cases it could be different though

who will love me when the night is over

monketsharona

So we can all agree on the fact ASIB music is done, Lady Gaga is not in the studio for this.Β 

FATCAT

Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck.

Purr more, hiss less.

I'd say there's a chance these reviews are true.Β Sure they're Gaga fans but that doesn't mean they can't give an unbiased opinion.

Archived