đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Feedback from "A Star Is Born" early screening last night

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

tellemhone
On 18/10/2017 at 6:00 PM, changingitup said:

Whyyyy. Nobody really knows that name unless you're a dedicated fan or have read her wikipedia page.

So? 

Also if someone has googled the movie once they'll probably know 

:air: :air: :air:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
24 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

So? 

Also if someone has googled the movie once they'll probably know 

The promo will be weird and a lot of people will be confused. So far, every peice of press the movie has gotten (and will receive) has the name Lady gaga. 

PlanetChromatica

Sorry, but they aren't going to announce...

and the Oscar goes to... Stefani Germanotta

It will be Lady Gaga :classy:

Even if they put her real name in the credits, at awards shows, if she gets nominated, they will say it's Lady Gaga.

JLoveLamar
23 hours ago, judxs said:

the film is not in pre-production...pre-prod is before any filming happens and we know it's currently being edited (post-production)

Oops! My bad. I meant to say POST-PRODUCTION, which is where the editing, ADR, etc is all fixed. My bad.

Bad Monster Kid
14 hours ago, scallywally said:

Awardswatch.com is full of sad teenagers making things up in their bedrooms. Id stay away from there they are immature mental people. What's their username? we can check their other posts.

Yeah. I cringed so many times when reading through the thread. The level of immaturity and hate made atrl seem not so bad. 

scallywally
On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:38 AM, PropaGaga said:

You can call Arclight in Pasadena, CA if you want to verify yourself. The original notice didn't include the title or any other defining information, but an agency reached out to fans and told them it was for A Star Is Born and told them how to RSVP.

bEeYqrX.jpg

Verify myself? I did (626) 568-9651. They thought I was on about a star wars night. They knew nothing about it . Why aren't there any fans on here reached out to? Or reviewed? Id adore it to be true but don't like bullshit artists who think they are in the know. There are plenty of pathetic monsters like that. Its a cry wolf situation now. I just want to see any receipts so I dont waste my time on the liars later on. Surely we al feel that way???

Lets hope it was on and people loved it. Or it will expose downright liars.

PropaGaga
2 hours ago, scallywally said:

Verify myself? I did (626) 568-9651. They thought I was on about a star wars night. They knew nothing about it . Why aren't there any fans on here reached out to? Or reviewed? Id adore it to be true but don't like bullshit artists who think they are in the know. There are plenty of pathetic monsters like that. Its a cry wolf situation now. I just want to see any receipts so I dont waste my time on the liars later on. Surely we al feel that way???

Lets hope it was on and people loved it. Or it will expose downright liars.

I know 5 of my own friends who went, and they all called and verified before showing up because they also thought it was strange for a screening to be this early and the site they had to register to didn't specify if it was actually for ASIB. There are multiple tweets and posts from non fans that have been posted in here saying the same thing. Not sure why you're so adamant that this didn't happen just because nobody from here got the opportunity to see it. And as far as nobody from here being contacted... well I guess that's because the company did it through Twitter through a blank account, sounds like they were just going down a list of well known fans. They also contacted some fansites.

scallywally
8 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

I know 5 of my own friends who went, and they all called and verified before showing up because they also thought it was strange for a screening to be this early and the site they had to register to didn't specify if it was actually for ASIB. There are multiple tweets and posts from non fans that have been posted in here saying the same thing. Not sure why you're so adamant that this didn't happen just because nobody from here got the opportunity to see it. And as far as nobody from here being contacted... well I guess that's because the company did it through Twitter through a blank account, sounds like they were just going down a list of well known fans. They also contacted some fansites.

That's great!! I hope you didn't take me the wrong way there are wind up people here that pretend they know things (you know that). It drives me crazy. I'm excited for the movie :) Can you ask any of your 5 friends to come on here and tell us their experience?!! Its exciting.

The cinema said it didn't happen but maybe it was told to keep it a secret which is baffling because the invite above names the cinema and it says a star is born. It mustve been so exciting to see the screening!! Imagine being contacted?? OMG.

PropaGaga
7 hours ago, scallywally said:

That's great!! I hope you didn't take me the wrong way there are wind up people here that pretend they know things (you know that). It drives me crazy. I'm excited for the movie :) Can you ask any of your 5 friends to come on here and tell us their experience?!! Its exciting.

The cinema said it didn't happen but maybe it was told to keep it a secret which is baffling because the invite above names the cinema and it says a star is born. It mustve been so exciting to see the screening!! Imagine being contacted?? OMG.

It's fine. I don't think we'll find any of them on here sharing anything, though, since they're not too fond of the forum. They did mention being given a survey after the film that asked what they thought about the pacing, etc. Everything has been posted about Gaga's acting, which is all subjective anyway: there were a couple scenes where one of them didn't find her convincing, but it wasn't anything awful. I mainly asked about the music: pop songs were kind of generic to them, the ballads are some of her best ever. It's pretty much all Gaga songs with the exception of two duets with Bradley, and he has 2 or 3 songs of his own.

scallywally
7 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

It's fine. I don't think we'll find any of them on here sharing anything, though, since they're not too fond of the forum. They did mention being given a survey after the film that asked what they thought about the pacing, etc. Everything has been posted about Gaga's acting, which is all subjective anyway: there were a couple scenes where one of them didn't find her convincing, but it wasn't anything awful. I mainly asked about the music: pop songs were kind of generic to them, the ballads are some of her best ever. It's pretty much all Gaga songs with the exception of two duets with Bradley, and he has 2 or 3 songs of his own.

Her ballads are always amazing. Cant wait. Were they all giddy about it? Are they on facebook or twitter?

robboadam
On 20/10/2017 at 1:09 PM, ArtyRoberto said:

Sorry, but they aren't going to announce...

and the Oscar goes to... Stefani Germanotta

It will be Lady Gaga :classy:

Even if they put her real name in the credits, at awards shows, if she gets nominated, they will say it's Lady Gaga.

No they won't. Dwayne Johnson isn't called 'The Rock' at award ceremonies, and Will Smith isn't called 'The Fresh Prince'. Beyonce is called 'Beyonce Knowles/Carter', not just 'Beyonce'.

18 minutes ago, robboadam said:

No they won't. Dwayne Johnson isn't called 'The Rock' at award ceremonies, and Will Smith isn't called 'The Fresh Prince'. Beyonce is called 'Beyonce Knowles/Carter', not just 'Beyonce'.

Yes they will. The names will be "Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta)". Awards shows want exposure, and they sure as hell won't read a random name people don't recognise :toofunny:

The Rock is kinda a name Dwayne was given during his boxing days. He's credited as Dwayne and known as Dwayne for years now. Beyonce Knowles is gonna be the full name, but they'll only announce "Beyonce".

yASSsss
16 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

Do you know how many songs will be there in the soundtrack? 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

robboadam
16 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Yes they will. The names will be "Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta)". Awards shows want exposure, and they sure as hell won't read a random name people don't recognise :toofunny:

The Rock is kinda a name Dwayne was given during his boxing days. He's credited as Dwayne and known as Dwayne for years now. Beyonce Knowles is gonna be the full name, but they'll only announce "Beyonce".

Whatever you say. They won't though.

Archived