💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Discography International Sales

Elysium

Featured Posts

So she has sold around 23 million albums right?

probably, yeah

it's pretty safe to say 20

Edited by Math

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elysium

• CELINE

• Henryy

• whiteboi1327

She's becoming a legend :legend:

According to her team numbers, she is at 110 million sales :legend:

if that's true, she outsolded Britney then

gotharunway.com

Gaga says TF+TFM have sold 23 million, while BTW has sold 7 million = 30 million + 80 million singles. Not sure about the first 23 million, tbh.

MonsterMarty

As amazing as GaGa is, she hasn't outsold Britney. Britney has sold around 70 million albums which is more concrete than "records." She was left as having sold 83 million from 2005 and then it bumped to 100 million in 2008 so Britney has probably around 120-130 million records to her name.

If GaGa continues on her current success with her next album and beyond, she'll easily surpass Britney though. She's already outsold her in singles from what I can tell!

As amazing as GaGa is, she hasn't outsold Britney. Britney has sold around 70 million albums which is more concrete than "records." She was left as having sold 83 million from 2005 and then it bumped to 100 million in 2008 so Britney has probably around 120-130 million records to her name.

If GaGa continues on her current success with her next album and beyond, she'll easily surpass Britney though. She's already outsold her in singles from what I can tell!

oh thanks for the details

gotharunway.com

Does someone know why Born this way wasn't certified Platinum yet by RIAA in the USA? There are some albums that came out after BTW and they are already certified. Thanks

I would like to know the answer of this question too :)

Guest judasss

Born This Way - 6,600,000 copies sold worldwide

Judas - 2,100,000 copies sold worldwide

The Edge of Glory - 4,315,000 copies sold worldwide

Yoü And I - 1,325,000 copies sold worldwide

aren't these the points calculated by mediatraffic.de? they're not official and not counted as copies

So it sold 1,003,000 in the USA and only 322 000 in the world!??! Cause wikipedia says it sold over a milion digitals

So it sold 1,003,000 in the USA and only 322 000 in the world!??! Cause wikipedia says it sold over a milion digitals

Could be - Country influenced music hardly ever becomes successful out of the US.

Could be - Country influenced music hardly ever becomes successful out of the US.

This. Yoü And I hardly charted out of the US.

USA - 6

AUT - 8

AUS - 14

CAN - 10

NZ - 5

Only ONE, ONE country in Europe. Not even Japan. Yoü And I didn't do well outside the US, but I really understand that is not the type of music people like in Europe.