Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga announcing dates for Brazil/South America soon?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

i dont think that this tour should be extended any further, i think she needs a break before ASIB 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
24 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

That's not how fibro works. She can perform every day or once a month and it won't worsen or heal the pain.

I think she should do one huge show in Brazil. 

Then why is she currently on break if it hasn't gotten worse?... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ShockPop
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Then why is she currently on break if it hasn't gotten worse?... :awkney:

She was neglecting correct treatment. She was treating with ice instead of heat.

WildAmerican
32 minutes ago, mrdurrs said:

we deserve those dates, I really wish she can come next year

No one deserves ****. Touring is a luxury and a gift, that has a taken a huge toll on Gaga physically. Don't sound so entitled.

TimisaMonster
45 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

She was neglecting correct treatment. She was treating with ice instead of heat.

How do you know? :awkney:

ShockPop
27 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

How do you know? :awkney:

Put your little brinty face away. Wind your neck in. Google it.

DiscoHeaven23

It so cute to me that Brazil stans her more than any of our sorry countries. 

Never lose faith!

TimisaMonster
14 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Put your little brinty face away. Wind your neck in. Google it.

Excuse me no...Gaga never said her chronic pain worsened and she postponed the tour due to her "treating with ice instead of heat". I think Gaga knows what does and doesn't work for her body, but she can't control flare ups and how severe they get.

Where did you get she was only icing from? :awkney:

ShockPop
20 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Excuse me no...Gaga never said her chronic pain worsened and she postponed the tour due to her "treating with ice instead of heat". I think Gaga knows what does and doesn't work for her body, but she can't control flare ups and how severe they get.

Where did you get she was only icing from? :awkney:

1. Switch of the attitude.

2. She isn't a doctor.

3. She instagrammed about using cold instead of heat.

4. Your attitude is shameful.

TimisaMonster
39 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

1. Switch of the attitude.

2. She isn't a doctor.

3. She instagrammed about using cold instead of heat.

4. Your attitude is shameful.

1) You gave it first

2) Obviously but she WITH her doctors have been dealing with this for years

3) You told me to Google saw nothing, now she instagramed it?

4) Right back at you

The hashtag was actually to show up some support\make brazilian producers\concert makers aware that she's a really big name and one concert would probably bring thousand because since 2012, things around the name "LADY GAGA" were kinda fuzzy.... 

People are expecting RIR 2019 but right now it's not like She'll just put out a "Coachella" for us. She was invited back in 2011 and said no because she wasn't touring around that time (September) and some people say that producers tried to book "The Monster Ball" but they also said no because she was ready to put BTW out and didn't want to tour TFM any further... but that's just rumors.

It's cute that she noticed even tho we know she won't do anything further than really liking a tweet ... but it's great.

Spoiler

Off topic but Rio De Janeiro probably turned into the gay city of the millenium during September because it was just... it was gay heaven (or hell?? :laughga: ) for sure. Gays everywhere.

James Gibson
52 minutes ago, Leeo said:

She was invited back in 2011 and said no because she wasn't touring around that time (September) and some people say that producers tried to book "The Monster Ball" but they also said no because she was ready to put BTW out and didn't want to tour TFM any further... but that's just rumors.

Makes sense but I remember being mad at the time because she performed at iHeartRadio Festival or something in the same day as the pop girls at RiR lol

But about the hashtag, I'm glad she liked and saw our interest even though that won't go anywhere soon :/

Archived