Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New tour dates just announced

Miley

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

One thing I don't understand if why do 2 shows in London? Why not just do one stadium show in London. If you think you're selling out 2 20k arenas, would it be that much harder to sell out a 45k stadium? It would save her energy.

It's cheaper and they get more profits doing this way. But I totally agree with you, it would be much less exausting for her.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, greatguy said:

It's cheaper and they get more profits doing this way. But I totally agree with you, it would be much less exausting for her.

How is it cheaper? Are arenas cheaper to book? Even if multiply it by 2?

And how does she get more profit? Is it because the far stadium seats are cheaper than the far arena seats?

5 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

One thing I don't understand if why do 2 shows in London? Why not just do one stadium show in London. If you think you're selling out 2 20k arenas, would it be that much harder to sell out a 45k stadium? It would save her energy.

1. Weather is gonna be really cold and Wembley (the most viable stadium) is outdoors (just like most stadiums).

2. Easier for people who can't make one day to attend the other.

3 hours ago, Red said:

I was hoping for a Rio date but ok 

Me too. :toofunny: but I'm kind getting used to this, Latin America is always on the backside. If we get at least ONE date in the end of the tour it will be much. Still very sad about how her team is handling this whole situation

Brian Newman

Wow, why on earth was my show moved a day BEFORE when she has another show the following Saturday? Now I have to take another day off of work, I'm literally so annoyed by this.

1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

How is it cheaper? Are arenas cheaper to book? Even if multiply it by 2?

And how does she get more profit? Is it because the far stadium seats are cheaper than the far arena seats?

Yep. The costs of production is much more cheaper in arenas for small to medium audiences. It envolves the whole production, from the stage and the estructure, to the number of seats and the price to book an stadium. And arenas have much less costs of maintenance bc they are more "prepared" to concerts than stadiums.

DiscoHeaven23

So she's having 3 concerts in Connecticut. Geez for such a small state, my home state is certainly loved by her

MaryJaneHolland
7 hours ago, Miley said:

Antwerp Jan 22nd
Birmingham Jan 31st

I wonder if this gap is because of the Grammys...

MaryJaneHolland
7 hours ago, Miley said:

OTHER DATES: 

Montreal: November 4th
Uncasevile: Novemer 9th

NEW EUROPEAN DATES

Barcelona Jan 14th
Barcelona Jan 16th
Milan Jan 18th
Amsterdam Jan 20th
Antwerp Jan 22nd
Birmingham Jan 31st
Birmingham Feb 1st
London Feb 4th
Manchester Feb 6th
London Feb 8th
Hamburg Jan 24th
Zurich Feb 11th
Cologne Feb 13th
Stockholm Feb 15th
Copenhagen Feb 17th
Paris Feb 20th
Paris Feb 21st
Berlin Feb 23rd

Posted on several livenation accounts and on ladygaga.com 

These are slightly different tho: https://www.ladygaga.com/tourdates

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, Red said:

I was hoping for a Rio date but ok 

The organizer of RIR said that even tho she cancelled this year, he already has her on mind for 2018 :bon:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M DYING!!!

I'm in Italy from the 20 Dec to 24 Jan OMGGGG

I'm so going!! BUYING AT TICKET

OMGGG

I'LL SEE HER AFTER ALL :cryga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Branflakes

Im seriously debating getting a refund for my CTM package tickets and getting seated tickets... The current stage setup i feel gives little advantage for early access and could do with some of that £400 back...

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The organizer of RIR said that even tho she cancelled this year, he already has her on mind for 2018 :bon:

RIR 2018 will be in Europe (Lisbon I guess). The next RIR in Brazil will be in 2019. :toofunny:

She can return to perform at RIR '09 but we're expecting at least one date of the tour here.

help me

it says no ticket available for the Milano show

Where can I find

Barcelona still available

why gaga whhyyyy do that to meeee

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived