Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New tour dates just announced

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

examination period starts 15 January through the 31st... And it's so everywhere in Europe, why Gaga why? :toofunny:

Anastasios

Omg I had a ticket for Berlin and now it seems Im attending the last Joanne Show of the tour! This is soooo cool! :wub:

and its on a Friday too, so I can go to a gaga afterparty afterwards :rockstar:

5 minutes ago, WastedYouth said:

Omg I had a ticket for Berlin and now it seems Im attending the last Joanne Show of the tour! This is soooo cool! :wub:

and its on a Friday too, so I can go to a gaga afterparty afterwards :rockstar:

the reschuduled Berlin date is Oct 26

https://www.ladygaga.com/tourdates

6 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Are you able to take it a day or two early? Most of my professors will let us take exams early, just not later.

Nope :/

12 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Ok but she better have time to attend the Grammys on the 28th of January to perform her Top 5-peaking, Ballad of the Year, Million Grammys :grr: 

The Cure tho :giveup:

StrawberryBlond

Will previously-bought tickets still be valid at the the same venue? It isn't clear. With any luck, I'll be able to just use my Genting Arena ticket for Birmingham but now it's just a question of whether my aunt and cousin's friend can come with me. They're holidaying throughout the whole of January and then they've got business trips planned for the entire length of the UK leg and it might be quite tight and tiring for them. I really don't want them to have to give up their tickets and then it's just me going. That was the only UK date struggling to sell out too - every ticket sale helps. Still hoping, though.

I'm so glad to see that she rescheduled Montreal as well, even if it is extremely short notice. It'll really say something for her selling power if she sells it out again. And what's all this talk of a third Uncasville date? It's not showing up.

33 minutes ago, WastedYouth said:

sweetie, oct 26 was the old date. The new date is feb 23 :emma:

oh, sorry

but why are them still in the tour page?

I dunno if I should stay in London the full week or do two nights in London the two nights in Manchester and try and get a ticket for that show and the go back to London for the two days

PartySick
23 hours ago, Miley said:

Montreal: November 4th

This date should be Nov. 3rd, right? :huh:

I'm not 100% sure :poot:

đź’š

Archived