Jump to content
A Star Is Born - Pre-order
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
opinion

Juju's Top 50: Artists

Featured Posts

Gardevoir
Just now, that juju said:

Also I'm not not liking y'alls posts for nothing, I'm just out of likes. I'll distribute them when I have 'em again :diane: 

You actually reached maxed likes limit :poot: I still haven’t yet, I used to in the old update 20 likes was chump change :grr:

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU

#19
Jhené Aiko

tumblr_nixay3C7U51r141jqo1_r3_500.gif

Multiracial queen of chill-out vocals, Jhene is one of the only artists I can turn to when I've truly had *it* with everything and with life. Her airy, laid-back style transports you to a paradise away from the troubles of the world, unlike any other artist. High, drunk, sober, it doesn't matter - she's suited for any occasion. Her newest album, Trip, is one of my favorite releases of the year, and I'm thrilled that she's in my Top 20, because (Kim K voice) it's what she deserves. Sometimes, all you need is a proper escape.

Most Played Song

(I can listen to this 30x on repeat and never get tired of it!)

 

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

You actually reached maxed likes limit :poot: I still haven’t yet, I used to in the old update 20 likes was chump change :grr:

I just tried to LMAO and it won't let me :selena: 

I hate this :selena: 

❤ x ❤
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
Just now, StarlightSeiya said:

Beyonce should been gone at #51

I knew ya hating ass would pop up with an excuse me no :laughga: 

 

❤ x ❤
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
Just now, monster987 said:

Where's Sam Smith? :poot::selena:

sis I don't think I've ever heard any of his music in full :air:

❤ x ❤
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir
Just now, that juju said:

sis I don't think I've ever heard any of his music in full :air:

A kiiiiiiiiiiiiii :air: 

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilRegal
Just now, that juju said:

sis I don't think I've ever heard any of his music in full :air:

Wow. We're so much alike

No tea, no shade, just F A C T S.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
Just now, Yuuri said:

Qveen Herby going for that #1 spot.

tumblr_or6bkrZooz1v9v2ofo1_500.gif

I WISH :laughga: 

seriously this time next year, she will most likely be somewhere on this list, seeing as me and @StarlightSeiya been playing her to death :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
1 minute ago, monster987 said:

Wow. We're so much alike

No tea, no shade, just F A C T S.

legends supporting legends :diane: 

❤ x ❤
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost in limbo
6 minutes ago, that juju said:

#19
Jhené Aiko

tumblr_nixay3C7U51r141jqo1_r3_500.gif

Multiracial queen of chill-out vocals, Jhene is one of the only artists I can turn to when I've truly had *it* with everything and with life. Her airy, laid-back style transports you to a paradise away from the troubles of the world, unlike any other artist. High, drunk, sober, it doesn't matter - she's suited for any occasion. Her newest album, Trip, is one of my favorite releases of the year, and I'm thrilled that she's in my Top 20, because (Kim K voice) it's what she deserves. Sometimes, all you need is a proper escape.

Most Played Song

(I can listen to this 30x on repeat and never get tired of it!)

 

Who?

Will happen, happening, happened, and we will happen again and again, 'cause you and I will always be back then

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarlightSeiya
5 minutes ago, that juju said:

I knew ya hating ass would pop up with an excuse me no :laughga: 

 

chZub0Y.jpg

Hahaha ki ki kii That's why you got beat up in a recording booth

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
Just now, HausOfAmericano said:

Who?

y'all and your whos :giveup: 

she's terrific sis give her some spins when you're stressed and I guarantee you'll stan

❤ x ❤
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×