💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kesha's Rainbow tour - worth seeing

Ronk

Featured Posts

I attended Kesha's Rainbow tour in Philadelphia yesterday.  It was so beautiful.  A spectacle of light and color, rainbows and glitter.  A celebration of love.

There were so many breathtaking moments;  Kesha and her mom singing Godzilla as a duet ... tears, nothing but tears.  A moving rendition of Praying and other songs.  And plenty of excitement.

If you can get to a concert, don't miss it.   If you are undecided, go.  Resellers have tickets.  There are only a few concerts left.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Meredith Grey

I went to the Philly show last night too omg. I lined up at like 10AM and honestly seeing it so close was worth it. I was shocked at just how amazing she was!

aaron l

Her date around me stuck up too quickly that I missed out.

It's okay tho I still have the glory of listening to the album. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

I went to the Philly show last night too omg. I lined up at like 10AM and honestly seeing it so close was worth it. I was shocked at just how amazing she was!

Yes, and it was amazing even from my seat up in the mezzanine.  She is wonderful as an artist and a person.  I didn't arrive until around 8PM because I had an assigned seat.  The line to get in was incredibly long at that time.  Lots of selfies with other Animals.  And people in line wanted to put glitter on my face.  After all, it's a Kesha concert, they said.  I'll bet you had a great time talking with the others there.

That J

@that juju went to the Atlanta show and said he loved it!!  He was rather hoarse afterwards. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Just now, That J said:

@that juju went to the Atlanta show and said he loved it!!  He was rather hoarse afterwards. Lol

Omg, the screaming.  The coat-check lady handed me free earplugs.  I told her I wouldn't need them because it's Kesha and I expected it to be toned down.  She said take them, you'll need them.  She was right.  But during the songs, the audience mostly just watched or sang along with her, and that was beautiful.

DaftFameMonster

Did she play many of her Animal - Warrior songs? 

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Omg, the screaming.  The coat-check lady handed me free earplugs.  I told her I wouldn't need them because it's Kesha and I expected it to be toned down.  She said take them, you'll need them.  She was right.  But during the songs, the audience mostly just watched or sang along with her, and that was beautiful.

omg i love that :sharon: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

IT WAS AMAZING

I'm glad you had a wonderful time, I couldn't even speak after the show :selena: but I met so many amazing people in line, not to mention the show itself, it was so much fun, one of the best shows I been too. Crowd was lit too, we sang every word. :diane: 

❤ x ❤

I will produce a highlights video of the concert in a couple of days.  In the meantime, enjoy Kesha and her mom singing Godzilla, which I recorded from my seat in HD.

Two more songs from Kesha's Rainbow concert in Philadelphia:

These three songs alone were worth the price of admission ... the excitement and the beauty:

This includes the conclusion of the concert:

Archived