juju 18,924 Posted October 28, 2017 Author Share Posted October 28, 2017 7 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said: Is it too late to submit? if you can get em in in the next 3 hours I can squeeze you in she/her Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
juju 18,924 Posted October 28, 2017 Author Share Posted October 28, 2017 Just now, that juju said: if you can get em in in the next 3 hours I can squeeze you in this goes for @FlopSlurper too yall get em in! she/her Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
juju 18,924 Posted October 29, 2017 Author Share Posted October 29, 2017 @HOMODRAKE @FlopSlurper yall still interested in submitting? I'll extend it for an hour and a half more but after that I'll need to get the results tallied she/her Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,593 Posted October 29, 2017 Share Posted October 29, 2017 39 minutes ago, that juju said: @HOMODRAKE @FlopSlurper yall still interested in submitting? I'll extend it for an hour and a half more but after that I'll need to get the results tallied I’ll submit rn Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
juju 18,924 Posted October 29, 2017 Author Share Posted October 29, 2017 After these two final submissions, this will be my most rated Megarate in the history of me doing Megarates, beating out Miss Allie X's own 2017 masterpiece CollXtion II she/her Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.