💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga:5F2 #1 Most Discussed Movie of 2017

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

Edonis
19 minutes ago, scallywally said:

I think she gets a lot more praise than the others. If I'm honest I think if they brought it out after including some spectacular tour performances it wouldn't be panned as much. The director went with the poor me aspect and less fun. It could've been way much more.

Its great it was talked about more than wonder woman but sadly for the wrong reasons for it. Were getting a wonderwoman 2, were not going to get a 5 ft 2 sequel. (Lets just hope theres a pt.2 on the tour dvd).

Where was the documentary overwhelmingly talked about for the wrong reasons? :oprah: The film garnered praise from the GP, like actual praise, from fans and non-fans alike. The reciepts are online (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). It is rated mixed to positive by critics. The album is charting in the Top 30 on iTunes because of the film. I’m confused. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXSoul91

That's not even a bad score for a musical artist documentary. I'd say that's good by Metacritic standards.

scallywally

I'm sorry if ive been miss understood. I just thought it should get higher and got upset about some of the reviews. It could've had some exciting performances in it to get better ones.

blackthorns

Imagine being so Iconic you dethrone Wonder Woman 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

scallywally

But Wonder Woman, Dunkirk even Guardians as a higher score which mans that Gaga is being discussed for the wrong reasons (Its basic math). I hope she hasn't see that. I dont want her to get ill again, the tour will be off.

littlepotter

this only means madonna fans are making accounts to give it low scores, nothing to see here sweetie

chaeri pls

scallywally

I don't think so there are a lot of older Madonna fans. Isnt this based on media reviews? Not fans of Madonna with busy lives to sign up to put down a score on media critic. I wouldn't blame them for the score, we need to get real before saying childish stuff like that.   

The documentary sucked. It was depressing, not at all what Gaga's life must be like. I think she should've rolled during the tour to get better idea of what her life is really like when she decides to sing with her friend at the blues bar, or dance at the club.  there was barely any rehearsing from the superbowl, very little of the creative process other than a speech, and barely any House of Gaga.  I would love to see how she decides her wardrobe, set, how she gets ready to go out in an appearance, songs, stage.  I want to see her socializing with friends, party, get together.  I would've taken out the disease, the crying, the story about he aunt completely.  the part about the arms cut off was so off putting.

scallywally
1 minute ago, orb1tx said:

The documentary sucked. It was depressing, not at all what Gaga's life must be like. I think she should've rolled during the tour to get better idea of what her life is really like when she decides to sing with her friend at the blues bar, or dance at the club.  there was barely any rehearsing from the superbowl, very little of the creative process other than a speech, and barely any House of Gaga.  I would love to see how she decides her wardrobe, set, how she gets ready to go out in an appearance, songs, stage.  I want to see her socializing with friends, party, get together.  I would've taken out the disease, the crying, the story about he aunt completely.  the part about the arms cut off was so off putting.

THIS!

TheCureinMalibu
59 minutes ago, orb1tx said:

This is a story of making Joanne and you want to cut the whole story about Joanne? Every minutes worth. Stop being a bitter

Kimblue
1 hour ago, orb1tx said:

Shallow 

Xoxo Adriana

Im screaming at all the people who gave it a negative vote all mentioned Madonna at least once or more...thats depressed Madge stans for y'all :lolga: like as if Madonna hasn't had enough publicity/fame stunts for attention already so save it skinnys :awkney: 

Archived