• Created
  • Last Reply
actsleazy

a brown bird is the new symbol of LG6 confirmed :creepflop:

Spoiler

or she's just channeling the G.U.Y. vid costume :poot:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Queen of live meditations!

Also, I hate PST and having to translate it. I'm stubborn, I won't even keep time with some things unless it's already translated to EST first. At least when California sinks into the ocean there'll be one positive, not having to see that timezone in the USA anymore

River

LG6 will be her ROL confirmed

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Tom Nook

YAaaaas ASMRGa :queenga: who’s ready to astral project 

1479416746487.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

GypsyVida
40 minutes ago, Chic said:

At least when California sinks into the ocean there'll be one positive, not having to see that timezone in the USA anymore

yes but our QWEEN will be gone :air: (if she's in Cali at that time) #getgagatotheeastcoastpermanetly2k17

Stream COWBOY CARTER

RAMROD

Wow, Lady Gaga’s next form: female Deepak Chopra... or stuffs like that. Joanne is over.

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, GypsyVida said:

yes but our QWEEN will be gone :air: (if she's in Cali at that time) #getgagatotheeastcoastpermanetly2k17

I'm sure people will have long evacuated by then :air:

As long as there's no human casualty and they all get away safely, I'll be pleased to hear the 'bloop' when it sinks. RIP PST

Reality

She's been very spiritual lately: not to say that she hasn't before, but she has been especially spiritual now.

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD
51 minutes ago, Chic said:

Queen of live meditations!

Also, I hate PST and having to translate it. I'm stubborn, I won't even keep time with some things unless it's already translated to EST first. At least when California sinks into the ocean there'll be one positive, not having to see that timezone in the USA anymore

7 minutes ago, Chic said:

I'm sure people will have long evacuated by then :air:

As long as there's no human casualty and they all get away safely, I'll be pleased to hear the 'bloop' when it sinks. RIP PST

In all likelihood, esp with recent hurricanes, and it happened every year, and getting worse each time, East Coast will be the part of USA that’ll get swept away rather than West coast. And you’re are always welcome to live in sand dunes that we have here since most habitable area will be occupied by locals. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived