💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K. to Trump: "Stop tweeting"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Just saw this tweet. It might be the first time as far as i know that she uses her internet power for sth right.

myluis617

Yeah, This goes to those who tried to prove me wrong about people not caring about PR's disaster. Our president spent days talking about the NFL players but still hasn't flown to Puerto Rico. He wants to tell people about Puerto Rico needing help but mentions that they still have a debt to pay. Where are they gonna pull that money from? Puerto Rico will continue to be destroyed by hurricanes in the future. They will never be able to pay their debt, they will constantly have to be dealing with the consequences of climate change. When Texas got hit our president was quick to offer them help and he was quick to visit them too so that the people can send in their support. Puerto Rico will be without power for months and people are already starving. A lot of people are homeless. Why doesn't he send Many of those Navy ships [we don't use] and fill them with resources for the people in PR?

Stefani Gaga

So what does Kanye have to say? :oprah:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Duella Dvil
8 minutes ago, Hades said:

Just saw this tweet. It might be the first time as far as i know that she uses her internet power for sth right.

On Twitter she calls out Trump all the time, she also tweets about social injustice all the time, and tweets pro-BLM stuff and other varied social issues. She's well informed, well intentioned, but has an unfortunate persona to keep up

www.instagram.com/theduella666

NIghtmareElm

You know the country is ran by a moron when the whole Kardashian family is smarter than him.  

TheRoof
7 minutes ago, FloatWithME said:

You know the country is ran by a moron when the whole Kardashian family is smarter than him.  

giphy.gif

Archived