Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Jessie J watching Gaga on insta

codymonster

Featured Posts

codymonster

So, Queen of Vocals, Jessie J is sitting in bed on her Insta story, watching the other queen of vocals, Stefi G, singing Bad Romance from the Netflix documentary. I haven't a hot ****ing clue how to include the video, but I thought it was interesting. She isn't someone that talks about Gaga lots, so it's fascinating to me to see how much people are genuinely into Gaga :tony:

#getdatpromo giphy.gif

thatfoxyfeeling

She didn’t say anything about it though, like it’s obvious everyone in the industry follows Gaga but only a few come out publicly to support her. 

AndrewGr
32 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

She didn’t say anything about it though, like it’s obvious everyone in the industry follows Gaga but only a few come out publicly to support her. 

the fact that she posted an insta story of her while watching it is a sign of support tho. She would've stayed silent if she didn't appreciate her/the performance.

AmericanGUY

"Stefi G" is Gaga's new rap career :poot:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

codymonster
34 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

the fact that she posted an insta story of her while watching it is a sign of support tho. She would've stayed silent if she didn't appreciate her/the performance.

This. 

bitchimtrying

She posted on Instagram a long time ago that ARTPOP inspired her when she was on the way to the studio. She is a little monster just not a very vocal one. 

Bd_L1XdCYAEfcea.png:large

codymonster
30 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

She posted on Instagram a long time ago that ARTPOP inspired her when she was on the way to the studio. She is a little monster just not a very vocal one. 

Bd_L1XdCYAEfcea.png:large

I didn't realize that; awesome!! 

RAMROD

So nobody recorded it? not even after iOS 11 enable everyone who owns iPhone and iPad to record their screen?! Unforgivable!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived