Hey Girl needs to be a single

iCpro

Featured Posts

Henri Bardot

:madge:

I've been saying this since The Cure dropped and everyone ignored me :fthis:

But yes, Hey Girl is a perfect choice for 3rd and last single :wub:

pooiota

Gaga postponed a whole leg of the tour due to her pain why is everyone still talking about a new single? Unless she just sends it to radio cause there's no way we are getting another video or promo.:emma:

39 minutes ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

We want acclaim with Hey Girl, not commercial success. I don't think any other single off Joanne has a real shot at it.  :selena:

Good point!

FfFfFfFF
52 minutes ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

I think Hey Girl would have a good shot at widespread critical acclaim and could even clinch a Grammy for best collaboration. Mess at the people wanting Joanne and Diamond Heart to be singles.  

It already received negative reviews from some critics.

xUPGcmBwcZC8Xey8CY.gif

RadioIsOurs

You are missing the point. It's not about releasing your favourite track as a single. It's about choosing the song that has the most hit potential. 

Yes it's a great song and I want to see her singing it liveeeee.

It's just a shame that Gaga's vocals get a little bit overshadowed by Florence in this song in particular.

I am the wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain

LateToCult
21 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It already received negative reviews from some critics.

xUPGcmBwcZC8Xey8CY.gif

Mess. Let Joanne finally Rest In Peace then. Close that casket and move on.  :selena:

1 hour ago, Hades said:

Gaga postponed a whole leg of the tour due to her pain why is everyone still talking about a new single? Unless she just sends it to radio cause there's no way we are getting another video or promo.:emma:

A simple video of her and florence singing fiercely while Gaga plays piano on a field or something would be enough tbh. 

Even if it's not a single, I would love a video for it. John Wayne wasn't a single and it got video treatment. I want a video for HG and maybe Joanne to be the final single. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Archived