ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

From atrl:

the post was off topic and not reflective of how most users consume albums in 2017. we're probably talking a couple hundred copies at best here. it's no secret that witness isn't a massive pure seller + gaga is currently on a successful US tour leg (Katy, not so much, apparently). the thread is clearly flamebait and we all know why gaga's doing better at this day in time. so congrats to her but this senseless need to bring up Katy when praising Gaga is kinda weird and unwarranted

they aren’t lying. Shits annoying. 

LetsGetHigh

how is SNS #1 on Pop radio? Doesn't feel organic at all. Especially with demi taking over Taylor so fast 

LetsGetHigh
4 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Just realized C2C is the best-selling Jazz album this decade

no big deal

hihi :hor:

So who's threading that in koreATRL

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

how is SNS #1 on Pop radio? Doesn't feel organic at all. Especially with demi taking over Taylor so fast 

Taylor's Payola wore off and she lost like almost 23M audience on Pop in 4 days (this is her second consecutive day with a -6M audience update)

Supersonic

Taylor's label officially pulled the plug on Look What You Made Me Do, hence the massive negative updates.

14 (-4)

TAYLOR SWIFT

Look What You Made Me Do

94.965 (-7.498)

20953 (-1244)

I just looped Joanne 10 times already this day :staymad: on Spotify

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Supersonic

Still lowkey shocked what a commercial bomb Younger Now (both single + album) turned out to be. Two months after release, the video is like doing Marry The Night numbers on YouTube. :duck:

Supersonic

Kesha's YouTube power is kinda awful too. Praying sold good, had good radio airplay and great Spotify streams, the Music Video on YouTube is slumping down though despite being actually really good. I don't get how the song can be 105M+ on Spotify, yet the video is at 57M on YouTube and is doing Million Reasons numbers.

WildAmerican
44 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

So many blue dots left for Katy's two Chicago shows in 3 days. 

I'm in Chicago and my friends and I talked about going cause the tickets were so cheap, but I still wouldn't pay $25 to see it.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/katy-perry-witness-the-tour-chicago-illinois-10-24-2017/event/040052A8ADCD1F67?artistid=1265325&tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search#efeat4212

Holy **** it's so bad.

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I'm in Chicago and my friends and I talked about going cause the tickets were so cheap, but I still wouldn't pay $25 to see it.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/katy-perry-witness-the-tour-chicago-illinois-10-24-2017/event/040052A8ADCD1F67?artistid=1265325&tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search#efeat4212

Holy **** it's so bad.

And to think our biggest problem with the JWT is that the tickets BEHIND the stage are a bit too expensive and won't sell that much

:deadbanana:

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived