He will lost AOTY against Kendrick 

He will lost SOTY against Gaga

He will lost ROTY against Bruno 

He will lost Pop vocal album + Pop solo against Gaga 

its just what she deserves

Diamond Heart 💎

Andrea B
12 hours ago, BeerFear said:

But he is kinda right tho. I know the BTW and TEOG audios were deleted from her vevo with millions of views but still...considering how big the BTW era was and that it came after TF/M which was a streaming hit, her views on those videos are horrible. 

I said he's annoying because he was kinda rude, not bc BTW wasn't a smash youtube hit.

ArtGagaPop
52 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I really can't believe there are people who don't like Million Grammys

like how?

Ikr,like half of this fabase, they rather have another generic gaga single like dic. :madge:

Hopefully they see the light when she peforms it again at the grammys and the song becomes a 3rd time grammy winner :gaycat:

swordstalker
15 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Ikr,like half of this fabase, they rather have another generic gaga single like dic. :madge:

Hopefully they see the light when she peforms it again at the grammys and the song becomes a 3rd time grammy winner :gaycat:

I don't like MR and I'm sure most people like me would agree that it was a smart single choice because she's never released a country-pop single like it before and it's Grammy/GP bait (hopefully). I just find MR totally uninteresting compositionally, lyrically, instrumentally and performance wise. It has no choreo, the music video was... not great. The fashion during the MR era was forgettable. At least DiC uses a sitar which we haven't heard before in a Gaga song and certainly not very much in pop music. I enjoyed the outfit during the JWT and the chorus choreo. DiC isn't that bad and I think it's pretty clear why some people don't like it MR. I will give it to her though: it has a classic soaring Gaga chorus. 

viniferrett
5 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

I don't like MR and I'm sure most people like me would agree that it was a smart single choice because she's never released a country-pop single like it before and it's Grammy/GP bait (hopefully). I just find MR totally uninteresting compositionally, lyrically, instrumentally and performance wise. It has no choreo, the music video was... not great. The fashion during the MR era was forgettable. At least DiC uses a sitar which we haven't heard before in a Gaga song and certainly not very much in pop music. I enjoyed the outfit during the JWT and the chorus choreo. DiC isn't that bad and I think it's pretty clear why some people don't like it MR. I will give it to her though: it has a classic soaring Gaga chorus. 

Lmao sis :awkney:

rip adeles career 

9 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

I will not be ok when they give song of the year to Ed :giveup:

giphy.gif

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

TheRoof
8 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

1 minute ago, viniferrett said:

rip adeles career 

ozul6p1ftk14omvvyob7.jpg

SergenGokdag

lol i didnt know charlie puth featured artist on see you again 

so he got a song that #1 

Diamond Heart 💎

swordstalker
3 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

rip adeles career 

Why RIP Adele's career? I acknowledged that commercially, MR was a great move because that's what the GP likes. No one can deny that. I'm just saying that it's pretty clear why some Gaga fans didn't like it. Gaga's main attraction for many people are her lyrically interesting songs (BR, GH, Paparazzi), her fashion, energetic performances, extravagant videos. MR didn't have that. For the record, I don't care for Adele either for the exact same reasons. But she, like Gaga can write a soaring pop chorus. Anyway, we're getting off topic from charts. 

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived