Gorgeous is plain bad after LWYMMD and Ready for it

I didnt like ready for it too. 

I only like lwymmd 

Diamond Heart 💎

alp0707
Just now, SergenGokdag said:

I didnt like ready for it too. 

I only like lwymmd 

I mean at least Ready for it had something different. Gorgeous is so plain and boring...

BeerFear
10 hours ago, Andree said:

wow...you're so annoying

But he is kinda right tho. I know the BTW and TEOG audios were deleted from her vevo with millions of views but still...considering how big the BTW era was and that it came after TF/M which was a streaming hit, her views on those videos are horrible. 

Johncayse
38 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

But he is kinda right tho. I know the BTW and TEOG audios were deleted from her vevo with millions of views but still...considering how big the BTW era was and that it came after TF/M which was a streaming hit, her views on those videos are horrible. 

You know why .. gaga put art above the bling, all the videos was almost a movie with 8 + minutes :air:

BeerFear
1 minute ago, Johncayse said:

You know why .. gaga put art above the bling, all the videos was almost a movie with 8 + minutes :air:

Alejandro - 8:44 - 320 million views

Telephone - 9:31 - 285+71 million views

I know these were released during her peak but I still think 216 million views for a lead single which spent 6 weeks at #1 and was probably the most anticipated release of the year is bad. (I dont know the views of the deleted audio but I think it was around 60-70 million). Judas is cute with its 287 million considering it wasnt really a big hit. Im not saying that the btw era was the reason why she lost her youtube power but it certainly didnt help either.

Johncayse
4 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Alejandro - 8:44 - 320 million views

Telephone - 9:31 - 285+71 million views

I know these were released during her peak but I still think 216 million views for a lead single which spent 6 weeks at #1 and was probably the most anticipated release of the year is bad. (I dont know the views of the deleted audio but I think it was around 60-70 million). Judas is cute with its 287 million considering it wasnt really a big hit. Im not saying that the btw era was the reason why she lost her youtube power but it certainly didnt help either.

For me,none of the btw videos are pleasant to my eyes, but the concept was great.[except judas]

Spoiler

Don't report me guys please :selena:

PabloDaBlowfish
14 minutes ago, Johncayse said:

What's the explanation for TEOG then? It was HUGE. Its video may be simple and doesn't have much replay value but it's not repulsive like Million Reasons. 

BeerFear
Just now, Johncayse said:

For me, any of the btw videos are pleasant to my eyes, but the concept was great.[except judas]

Hide contents

Don't report me guys please :selena:

TEOG is one of my favourite videos from her so :selena:

Johncayse

Well, BTW is my second favorite album and had a huge impact on a lot of other things, and saved the life of a lot of people, let's stop here :giveup:

How is monstreal date looking for now? @ViviLittleM

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived