charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey

Dancin' In Circles becomes the second most streamed album track, and it just hit 21 m streams :applause: 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Paper Gangsta
8 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Katy's sales breakdown leaked so far. From her 250k pure sales 147k were from the ticket bundle.

8 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

:rip:

So she sold like 100k pure sales. 

actually 176k is from bundle. 147k was for 11 weeks where there are exact data, 176k is for full 17 weeks. so she did like 75k pure sales without bundles

Supersonic

The industry is abuzz with rumors of a 

surprise release believed to be coming this week. The expected drop, it need hardly be said, would add to an already weighty Q4 schedule.

So what is it? Who's got it? Will there be snacks? The answers to some of these questions will be answered shortly.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/82246-hdd-surprise-release-thisnext-week/

Supersonic
Just now, Torturo said:

actually 176k is from bundle. 147k was for 11 weeks where there are exact data, 176k is for full 17 weeks. so she did like 75k pure sales without bundles

Thank

Monsterious
2 minutes ago, Torturo said:

how do u know this ? is there any source for it

viniferrett
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The industry is abuzz with rumors of a 

surprise release believed to be coming this week. The expected drop, it need hardly be said, would add to an already weighty Q4 schedule.

So what is it? Who's got it? Will there be snacks? The answers to some of these questions will be answered shortly.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/82246-hdd-surprise-release-thisnext-week/

Beyoncé coming to save us all hopefully 

Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

how do u know this ? is there any source for it

based on US sales and soundscan BB leaks. Like we get pure sales then numbers from non traditional and traditional sales. Non traditional is digital sales, bundles and some other minor retailers. Then from another source we get digital sales and you can calculate the rest

Supersonic
Just now, viniferrett said:

Beyoncé coming to save us all hopefully 

I'm just starting to get paranoid cuz Gagine surprise dropped The Cure after working with DJWS in secret and they posted pictures today :selena:

I know it's not going to happen, but the universe keeps dropping nonsensical hints that makes the stan in me jump to conclusions :selena:

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I'm just starting to get paranoid cuz Gagine surprise dropped The Cure after working with DJWS in secret and they posted pictures today :selena:

I know it's not going to happen, but the universe keeps dropping nonsensical hints that makes the stan in me jump to conclusions :selena:

HDD wouldn't tease surprise single release I believe

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Torturo said:

HDD wouldn't tease surprise single release I believe

She worked with RedOne too recently in the studio.

viniferrett
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

:selena: i want to be her, but don't want to be disappointed when its not :selena: 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, viniferrett said:

:selena: i want to be her, but don't want to be disappointed when its not :selena: 

Imagine it's somebody completely irrelevant like Nazi or a "Hitless: The Gold Editon" along with Katy posing with the 4 gold plaques she got from the album to impress Grammy judges :selena:

Paper Gangsta
8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

She worked with RedOne too recently in the studio.

just cause he liked instagram post doesn't mean they worked 

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived