Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

SergenGokdag
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Imagine Ariana, Selena, and then Alessia all being Best Female Pop/Rock Artist but not Gaga? 

I hope she wins she deserves it. Rihanna does too but another year.

Gaga did a lot more than Rihanna this year. Gaga deserves that

Diamond Heart đź’Ž

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

if AMAs winners are solely based on fan votes,Gaga can easily win. Rihanna and Alyssa girl don't have a big fanbase :unicorn:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

SergenGokdag
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

if AMAs winners are solely based on fan votes,Gaga can easily win. Rihanna and Alyssa girl don't have a big fanbase :unicorn:

Dont you know that gaga haters are Ready to vote for Rihanna.

btw is that category shows up on main event? I mean on tv?

maybe gaga can show up. 

Diamond Heart đź’Ž

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

Dont you know that gaga haters are Ready to vote for Rihanna.

btw is that category shows up on main event? I mean on tv?

maybe gaga can show up. 

it is but she has a show that night

but a livestreamed performance "cough" The cure "cough" new music could happen :stalkga:

ViviLittleM

Lana Del Rey, Lust for Life – No. 27 — Lana Del Rey’s Lust for Life has the chart’s largest percentage gain, climbing 121-27 with a 181 percent unit rise (increasing from 6,000 to 17,000 units). The set sold 13,000 copies – up 642 percent. The sales jump is owed to how Del Rey’s official Website gave fans who purchased items and albums from its store access to purchase tickets early for the singer’s upcoming tour.

-

The album is 3k units away from Silver in the UK

viniferrett
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

Meh, they never are tbh 

ViviLittleM

Lady Gaga's Joanne is not a sure thing, but the crew agrees Gaga is another Recording Academy favorite. Other possibilities for the award include Lorde's Melodrama, Kesha's Rainbow and Demi Lovato's Tell Me You Love Me.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/7998376/grammys-2018-ed-sheeran-bruno-mars-best-pop-album?utm_source=twitter

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Lady Gaga's Joanne is not a sure thing, but the crew agrees Gaga is another Recording Academy favorite. Other possibilities for the award include Lorde's Melodrama, Kesha's Rainbow and Demi Lovato's Tell Me You Love Me.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/7998376/grammys-2018-ed-sheeran-bruno-mars-best-pop-album?utm_source=twitter

I think it's safe to say she'll get nominated. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

SlayGagaloo
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Billboard is so Over. 

Over.

ViviLittleM

I'm afraid for SOTY and ROTY

of course I'm not expecting ROTY

but SOTY at least

but HDD isn't sure anymore

SlayGagaloo

Mess @ them saying Joanne isn't a sure thing when there's literally No strong competition

Over.

viniferrett
21 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Ugh, i hate billboard so ****ing much 

always with the passive-aggressive coments regarding gaga 

TheRoof

the grammys better take in consideration:

maybe Witness can have a nomination too :sure::bon:

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived