💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu
18 minutes ago, Lokiy said:

I know, I know. I'm just saying Ro (gagamonster96) is pretty legit. :shrug: He's not a delulu. 

When will be platinum? 

He's actually right tho. Some people don't read it carefully.

"Joanne is already platinum eligible in the US with shipments and even without shipments it currently stands at an estimated 992,000 units."

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

If there weren't two versions of Telephone with a lot of views each, it would be her 3rd most viewed video 

(the view splitting on her VEVO makes me want to cry)

romonster
48 minutes ago, Lokiy said:

I know, I know. I'm just saying Ro (gagamonster96) is pretty legit. :shrug: He's not a delulu. 

When will be platinum? 

28 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

He's actually right tho. Some people don't read it carefully.

"Joanne is already platinum eligible in the US with shipments and even without shipments it currently stands at an estimated 992,000 units."

My source is a member from UKMix who does RIAA calculations all the time. He did one tonight and his total was 992,000. Below are the numbers:

893k SPS Billboard + 23k Pre-Release TEA [228,000] + 13k Pre-Release Audio Streams [20 million] + 63k YouTube Streams [95 million] = 

Total SPS (RIAA): 992,000

I just noticed that he included live performances on her VEVO in his 95 million YouTube streams, which is why the number is slightly higher than what people on here mentioned.

But like I said in the tweet, shipments count for RIAA so it’s already platinum eligible, and that for weeks now. We’re just waiting for it to happen with actual SPS, and I’m sure it will get there this month.

18 minutes ago, romonster said:

My source is a member from UKMix who does RIAA calculations all the time. He did one tonight and his total was 992,000. Below are the numbers:

893k SPS Billboard + 23k Pre-Release TEA [228,000] + 13k Pre-Release Audio Streams [20 million] + 63k YouTube Streams [95 million] = 

Total SPS (RIAA): 992,000

I just noticed that he included live performances on her VEVO in his calculation, which is why the number is slightly higher than what people on here mentioned.

But like I said in the tweet, shipments count for RIAA so it’s already platinum eligible, and that for weeks now. We’re just waiting for it to happen with actual SPS, and I’m sure it will get there this month.

Oh. Thank you. 

PabloDaBlowfish
3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Thank god Million Reasons finally beat that Lonely Island video in views. It's now her 15th most viewed video and should eventually pass Video Phone and PI in like March. I hope it stays at 200k/day for at least the rest of the year and through Grammy season.

http://kworb.net/youtube/artist/ladygaga.html

STREAM HER

It's actually all good untill it turns b&w. The storyline, the acting, the guitar seizures... Just why? 

It's like a Reba video (not as entertaining though). And the entertainment level of Reba videos is like... zero? 

MR is like life changing experience and I'm not exaggerating  wksEMJt.gif

27 minutes ago, PabloDaBlowfish said:

It's actually all good untill it turns b&w. The storyline, the acting, the guitar seizures... Just why? 

It's like a Reba video (not as entertaining though). And the entertainment level of Reba videos is like... zero? 

MR is like life changing experience and I'm not exaggerating  wksEMJt.gif

lmfaooo. It is that bad. I don't know what they were thinking. Imagine a beautiful video with beautiful/pleasant aesthetics. Something like:

579203.gif598506e0d22553bd435978be2fffe4f5.gif38dec51665e4a3b40c5f6592b8223ce0.giftumblr_static_tumblr_static_6ixeg186upcsww8sgwwgggsoo_640.giftumblr_n18vykcW1C1s7cqmno1_500.gif

Very Joanne. I love the Joanne era and the aesthetics. They had potential. 

And clearly the views are low because people don't share the video after watching it. Her biggest hit in years and her worst video. They ruined all her chances.

But anyways...

PabloDaBlowfish
11 minutes ago, Lokiy said:

lmfaooo. It is that bad. I don't know what they were thinking. Imagine a beautiful video with beautiful/pleasant aesthetics. Something like:

579203.gif598506e0d22553bd435978be2fffe4f5.gif38dec51665e4a3b40c5f6592b8223ce0.giftumblr_static_tumblr_static_6ixeg186upcsww8sgwwgggsoo_640.giftumblr_n18vykcW1C1s7cqmno1_500.gif

Very Joanne. I love the Joanne era and the aesthetics. They had potential. 

And clearly the views are low because people don't share the video after watching it. Her biggest hit in years and her worst video. They ruined all her chances.

But anyways...

IKR? Like, I'd be satisfied with a good and pleasant to look at video as a fan but okay she could've made it at least watchable... It's probably the only Gaga video I have yet to like (I just can't bring myself to it). The PI, G.U.Y., MTN, JW videos were from great to okay but the songs just weren't hits so its views are understandable but MR... This disgusting mess prevented her from having another 200M+ video without years to get there. I will never understand what was THAT and what was she using at the time but oh my. I felt BETRAYED. 

2 minutes ago, PabloDaBlowfish said:

IKR? Like, I'd be satisfied with a good and pleasant to look at video as a fan but okay she could've made it at least watchable... It's probably the only Gaga video I have yet to like (I just can't bring myself to it). The PI, G.U.Y., MTN, JW videos were from great to okay but the songs just weren't hits so its views are understandable but MR... This disgusting mess prevented her from having another 200M+ video without years to get there. I will never understand what was THAT and what was she using at the time but oh my. I felt BETRAYED. 

Yep. They had the opportunity to fix her YouTube stats with a song like MR and a good video, but they ****ed this up. Again. 

whatever.gif

10 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Real ? :oprah:

h5k61bo.jpg

Looks fake and weird. 

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived