💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Bobby won't even discount Just Dance every time Gaga does something major (i.e., superbowl, 5F2). It's like he DOESN'T want JD to be certified diamond.

You could say.... Just Dance is forgagatten by Bobby

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
viniferrett
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

Bobby won't even discount Just Dance every time Gaga does something major (i.e., superbowl, 5F2). It's like he DOESN'T want JD to be certified diamond.

just because he's a britney stan

he wants to end gaga's career slowly 

FRANZGA
Just now, JustLikeHoney said:

it was a double album so it counts as two sales. it has to do with the length of the album.

okay, now I get it.. and it's not applicable to TF(M) because it's a rerelease?? :saladga:

if only they've milked The Fame with "Starstruck" :saladga: and release The Fane Monster as a separate album with additional tracks :saladga: .  I believe we couldve numbers like 12M for The Fame and 15M for The Fame Monster with "Monster" and "Speechless" single release . :saladga:

Now I'm having a meltdown :sharon:

Supersonic
Just now, viniferrett said:

Gaga's a Britney stan too, queen of sabotaging her own career to drag herself on SYG.

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

You could say.... Just Dance is forgagatten by Bobby

Having Just Dance certified diamond will in turn help The Fame be certified diamond and this would really bring in great press for Gaga's 10th anniversary in the industry and help sell the image that she is still a commercial powerhouse outside of touring and now she has the longevity to prove it.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

viniferrett
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Gaga's a Britney stan too, queen of sabotaging her own career to drag herself on SYG.

wow we just cracked the code now, makes so much sense why they released PI as lead, the horrible MVs

and all the wrong moves they do  

:diane:

FRANZGA
3 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

.inb4 bobby is committed to not let gaga have a Diamond Album since the Armies in ATRL are so sure gaga won't have it and they're mocking Gaga's SPS numbers, calling it fake and the likes but celebrate TS albums nearing diamond with SPS.. :saladga:

and the fact that there's a lot of Brit stans in ATRL hiding behind recent successful stars.. Adele, Bey, Rih, TS and even Katy Perry before Witness just to drag gaga down.. :saladga:

Supersonic
1 minute ago, viniferrett said:

wow we just cracked the code now, makes so much sense why they released PI as lead, the horrible MVs

and all the wrong moves they do  

:diane:

And since Britney is a Gaga stan (and her managers too), she did exactly the same to her career. Who would have thought that Make Me's video was just a Gaga stans desperate attempt to elevate her into QoP status again.

Queens of loving each other :diane:

emig09
10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Yup. If you bring out an album that has two discs it counts as two sales on Billboard (and certifications), they introduced that rule back in the mid 2000's, hence there was an influx of double disc albums and deluxe versions with a second CD (Back to Basics by Xtina, I Am... Sasha Fierce by Beyoncé for example).

If you sell an iTunes deluxe album that contains a bonus video clip, it counts as two record sales too (since the bonus video would have to be on a DVD if it was a physical album).

Oh Lemonade trick :duck:

gay engineer

Supersonic
Just now, emig09 said:

Oh Lemonade trick :duck:

I mean it worked for Born This Way & The Fame Monster too :poot: Let's not jump the gun on calling anybody out. :poot:

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Having Just Dance certified diamond will in turn help The Fame be certified diamond and this would really bring in great press for Gaga's 10th anniversary in the industry and help sell the image that she is still a commercial powerhouse outside of touring and now she has the longevity to prove it.

along with a new pop album to be released. 

tenor.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SlayGagaloo
12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If you sell an iTunes deluxe album that contains a bonus video clip, it counts as two record sales too (since the bonus video would have to be on a DVD if it was a physical album).

Wait :cryga: is this how LEMONADE did 600k SPS? 

Over.

SlayGagaloo
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I mean it worked for Born This Way & The Fame Monster too :poot: Let's not jump the gun on calling anybody out. :poot:

Mess. Which video clips were on these?! 

Over.

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived