Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

220px-TheNightBefore2015poster.jpg

The Night Before = 8.9/10

I great adult christmas comedy. With the great chemistry between the leads and the whole cast and comedic hi-jinks, the film establishes itself as an entertaining comedy movie with plenty of rewatchablity.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 1

Haroon

The_Good_Dinosaur_poster.jpg

The Good Dinosaur - 9/10

So I watched this yesterday and oh my goshhhhhh :giveup: It has to be the most BEAUTIFUL Pixar movie I've ever seen! By beautiful I mean the imagery and backgrounds and just the look of it, it's an absolute stunner :flutter: The story was really good too, it can be appreciated by children and adults alike. There's things that pull at your heartstrings and also things that make you laugh :laughga: 

Overall an amazing movie, definitely recommend it :nick: 

Pacify Him

Only Lovers Left Alive - 10/10

An insomniac's favorite movie :flutter: I can feel the its dreary nights and soulful conversations.

I’m getting on your nerves
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
LaLuna

Sherlock - The Abominable Bride (it can be considered a movie since it's playing in theaters).

10/10

Absolutely ****ing brilliant, from start to finish. This series is just pure gold. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Adult World

An aspiring poet (Emma Roberts) takes a job as a clerk at an adult bookstore and tries to make her contemptuous literary idol (John Cusack) take her on as his protégé.

5 / 10

It was alright and pretty cute to pass some time away.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Swan Heart
On 13.12.2015 г. at 1:10 PM, VenusAsABoy said:

Only Lovers Left Alive - 10/10

An insomniac's favorite movie :flutter: I can feel the its dreary nights and soulful conversations.

Oh, I was thinking of watching this one!

Mine was:

A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song (don't ask)

1.5/10 .... Practically one of the worst movies i've seen in my life. You can say by tha title.

Before that it was:

Alice in Wonderland (from 2010)

6.6/10 .... I enjoyed this one quite a lot actually. Very relaxing and visually enjoyable. I don't really see what more could have been done, it's obviously not meant to be a masterpiece.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.
  • Like 1

The Witch 9/10 - A truly unsettling and creepy film, Iincredibly well-made too. The only thing it lacks is traditional scares, it's not your usual horror film. The focus is mainly on character building and a family experiencing and reconciling their beliefs with something truly terrifying. It's an excellent film but unpleasant and challenging.

Edited by xKorix

• 3 weeks later...
n0ne

They Look Like People = 8.5/10

10 Cloverfield Lane = 9/10

The Witch = 8.5/10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Zootopia (10/10) - The hype is real. Very cute movie, beautifully animated, I fell in love with the characters, engaging world-building, excellent message. Also sparkly buff tigers in hotpants. Please watch.

Edited by Very Lush Life
  • Like 1