💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Diamond Heart: Have you noticed that [...]?

A Very Gaga Holida

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actsleazy

i been knew about the PI mouth-fart but i have no idea what this is

maybe PI conditioned me into not noticing other fart noises in gaga's songs :wtfga:

also at 1:24 on JnD she breathes in some sort of mucus/spit in her throat :giggle:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

4 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

Have you noticed that "diamond heart" actually aren't the last words of the song? It you play it loud, you can hear that she sings "rain me on a million" at the very end. :v:

You can thank me for giving you the most interesting fact of the decade! :queenga::stalkga:

is this on every copy just listened like 40 times to the end of Diamond Heart thru spotify and the last thing is Diamond Heart at 3:26 and its up very loud lol

It's residual noise in the instrumental from when they recorded the song, parts got shifted around and and the end wasn't cleaned up since it wasn't noticed. Jewels N Drugs has similar bleed on the vocal track where there is echo of a synth at the end that is not present in that area of the production.

tellemhone

I can hear something SUPER quiet right at the end but I can't hear what exactly she's saying

:air: :air: :air:

Speaking of Diamond Heart, I was listening to the instrumental :lolly: and at :44 I can hear a noise or a voice.  Anyone else hear it?

Dreaming is free

Mr Peeps
43 minutes ago, KooKoo said:

Speaking of Diamond Heart, I was listening to the instrumental :lolly: and at :44 I can hear a noise or a voice.  Anyone else hear it?

YES OH MY GOD I thought I was the only one :cryga:

Archived