💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How high r ur expectations for ASIB?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Uhm well i never seen the original and dont know if it was a hit or not but as of late remakes get bad reviews so i dont have high expectations.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just another gay

honestly this will be like the first role we can really see her as a "human", I am curious how she did.

Because tbh I was not thrilled by her performance in Hotel, but that also because Countess has no emotions at all as a character.

Box office sales-wise...I am not expecting anything exceptional with a country/pop musical.

TimisaMonster

I'm expecting a mild hit...her acting however I expect to be amazing especially since they moved up the release date

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I had high expectations before it was moved up to May. The only hope now is it's a crowd pleaser because they clearly don't think it's good enough to win Oscars or they would have let it open late in the year. I would guess now that it's not very good.

DoremonLove

Well in India we had a remake of this movie exactly same story and it was super duper hit.:hor:. I  am excited bcoz it's gaga:giggle: Hope it will do really good.:pray:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Im thinking itll do better than Crossroads but prolly be mixed reviews from critics. More likely they will tear it apart but hey a 60% on rotten tomatoes is actually not bad

I don’t have any. I will just watch it when it’s released. If it is actually great then that is great. Otherwise it is still great. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I have seen all of the other movies and spin-offs of ASIB so I have some pretty high expectations but I honestly don't know what to actually expect. Gaga has never disappointed me and I'm sure she won't start now. I know it will be amazing though!!! 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I mean did the OP read the reason why it’s being released early? I could imagine they’re going to milk the hell out of Gaga’s major acting debut and she’ll be everywhere, maybe even performing live with Bradley. Also, the soundtrack could prove to break records. We’re talking about possible nominations and awards at the Grammys, Golden Globes, and Oscars. I’m fairly confident like most projects Gaga put her heart and soul into this and it will be amazing. I can’t wait to be honest. 

LateToCult

With a character with a name like Noodles in the cast I don't expect much tbh. It'll probably come in like 2nd or 3rd at the box office that week. The soundtrack will probably go #1 on iTunes for a couple of days, debut top 5 on Billboard 200. I think the soundtrack will probably nab a few good award nominations and take some home because it's a Gaga project and from the leak we've heard it sounds pretty decent. 

Overall I've learned not to overestimate her work's performance because it'll just lead to a meltdown.

Archived