💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Melanie Martinez - Mad Hatter [Official Video]

Cocaine Heart

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

but why bother? isnt it time for her to make new music and make videos for that music

She's making new music and a 2nd visuals album.

It's just that she promised her fan that she would do every MV for every songs.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

but why bother? isnt it time for her to make new music and make videos for that music

Because she wanted to. You're thinking short term, she's thinking long term. She probably wants to look back at her albums and have a choesive, visual experience created. It'd be ridiculous if she created videos for all the songs except the last one :toofunny:

She's doing the same for her next album, so either buckle up or get off :firega:

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Because she wanted to. You're thinking short term, she's thinking long term. She probably wants to look back at her albums and have a choesive, visual experience created. It'd be ridiculous if she created videos for all the songs except the last one :toofunny:

She's doing the same for her next album, so either buckle up or get off :firega:

and especially. This next album will be like Lemonade.

Like a movie :giggle:

moonboywow

I swear...just either like Melanie or hush. I think the whole crybaby aesthetic is very Japanese. Like the whole cute style. Especially during the official soap video. I don't like this video as much as the others but it was still good. I'm excited to hear more music from her. 

Illuminati

It's a year too late :sweat: She should be building the hype for her next era rather than promote the dead one at this point but I'm glad it finally came out

blackstar

THIS IS BEST MUSIC VIDEO SHE HAS RELEASED SO FAR! GAGA SHOULD TAKE NOTES! OH MY GOD SHE DID THAT! WIGGGGGGG

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

ZiggyZiggs
13 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

It's a year too late :sweat: She should be building the hype for her next era rather than promote the dead one at this point but I'm glad it finally came out

it ain't really a dead one cuz the album's still charting after 2 years

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

I love it but can Melanie please stop making music videos and start making music :(

:awkney:

codymonster
14 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Well it has half a million views after 40 mins, so clearly people are here for it. I think people respect the fact that she is so committed to her music. She said she would make a video for every song, and she did it. For a debut release, thats insanely impressive.

StrawberryBlond

This is probably my least favourite one from her to date. It's one of my favourite songs from the album but the video, not so much. The dead-eyed dolls and black eyed people scare me and it all was a bit much with her in that ice cream bowl where the teddies stabbed everyone in the back. At least the "peeling the skin off my face" scene wasn't too graphic (the one downside to Mrs Potato Head was the unnecessary surgery scenes). Regardless, I'm just happy she finally finished the cohesive visual experience she promised. I started to wonder if she had just given up on this one for whatever reason. At least now we can rest assured that she's definitely going to be working full-force on her new album.

Archived